Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Female Cabin mate Transatlantic Westbound

I am searching for a female cabin mate to share a balcony stateroom on Cunard's transatlantic westbound 7 nights cruise. The ship will be sailing from Southampton to New York in November 20, 2012. The total price you'll have to pay is roughly $950 including all taxes and fees. A little about myself: I am 28 years old female, non-smoker. I have a wide variety of interests. On board we can spend time together or you can spend time on your own, either way is fine with me. The age of the person doesn't matter to me, but must be a female. You may view my profile here to see more information about me. Please contact me by sending me a message here or e-mail me at: allenushkaa@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
affairs, cabin, consumer, cunard, mate, powered, seeking, southampton, transatlantic, vbulletin, westbound, york