Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Feb3, Long Beach to NY, Carnival Splendor, 48 days inside approx. $3300

Hi to all you cruisers, this is my first post...been on 30 cruises...but been idle lately....dance directing the nightclubs here in vegas...the title cruise has three segments...Long Beach to Santiago,...Chile to Buenas Aires..and Buenas Aires to NY....pricing at vacationstogo... inside....929 1179 1179 total.. $3287...of course need a companion.....$68.47 per day...tasty..
so who wants to go...I am 58...love dancing and cruising...many stories...very flexible to your needs on board..and of course..ask me anything...females preferred...as men are pretty boring....lol...ok....pricing could change...like cabins low down in the center in case of rough seas..which are usually far between....of course the cruise before this one on the Splendor....is a 15 day RT Long Beach...to Hawaii..1199 ...at my limit of 80 bananas per day...very curious if this around South America cruise appeals to anyone? thinking about finding a deck chair...sitting down...and maybe never getting up....lol ok.... DoubleJ.. (my dance name) Dennis ...PS..and yes...I was once a Gentleman's Host...in the Mediterranean...on the Stella Solaris.....cruising into Istanbul every week...
Sponsored Links