Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female wanted for cruise

looking for a female to go on either a caribbean or european cruise depending on airfare this fall, or winter or spring of 2013. I prefer a suite as i enjoy having a balcony to have a drink on and escape from the world. im 38/m, look much younger. i can give you my facebook information if you would like. singles supplements are to much, and it would be more more fun having someone to explore with and have dinners with and basically spend time with.
Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dec 5th 2012

I am interested in going on a South America 30 day trip out of SanFrancisco leaving Dec 5th 2012 ending in Buenos Aires Argentina. Price is just under $3000.

Can you do these dates and does South America interest you?
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Familiar Face

South America would definitely be a fun cruise! ive been wanting to do a panama canal cruise, as I have never been there before. I dont think there is any way i could get away for 30 days though I wish i could though!! Thats what i plan on doing when i retire, is nice long cruises If you want to keep in touch for a future cruise maybe or a shorter duration one, send me a message and ill give you my email
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to romeoshyu

Do you get flights for less than $300 from where u are to the sf departure port?
less than $100 is not bad given the itienary. so great find!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise in October or November

I am 32/f looking for a cabin mate for a cruise in October or November. I enjoy balcony cabins also. Not interested in spending too much time alone which is one reason I am looking for someone to cruise with. If you think you might be interested in discussing this further, please msg me. Hope to hear from you soon.