Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default swm/49 wants to do bermuda from ny

Im interested in going to Bermuda out of NY Port. Anytime in October or November 2012 looks possible. Ive been on this cruise before and going solo can get boring while at sea. Im a single white male 49, clean cut, athletic build, seeking female friend to hang with and ride mopeds. Leaning towards NCL Star. Any additional questions please contact me. Andy
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Familiar Face

hi Andy I am also interested in norwegian star october 14th out of manhattan,inside cabin 449. +.I have been on 2 cruises with norwegian to bermuda from boston and have been to bermuda many time over the past 40 yrs flying down..love it but not the high prices if interested lets talk...norwegian is in my opinion better than princess and royal caribbean all best,Frank