Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking male cabinmate for 11-day Southern Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale 1/7/13

Iím looking to take an 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise on Holland America 1/7/13 to 1/18/13, out of Ft. Lauderdale. My honey is going to the Ann Wigmore Center in Puerto Rico at that time, so she canít join me. In order to not have to pay the single supplement, which would almost double the price, Iím looking for a compatible male travel partner to share a room with me. This will be my 7th cruise and 3rd on Holland America.

Itís a real nice cruise- 11 days and 7 islands- Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, St. Marten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Dominica, Martinique. Real nice for a winter recharge. Cost is $1100 plus $115 in taxes for an inside cabin. Let me know if you have interest and we can chat some more and see if itís a good fit. Also, if thereís any other details that you need let me know. It would need to be booked soon to guarantee price and availability.

A little about me. I live in Virginia Beach. Iím 49 and very easygoing and respectful. I'm very much into a healthy lifestyle and follow a raw vegan diet. I'll be eating at the buffet for all my meals. I'll also have a small blender in the room to make some salad dressings and smoothies. I also like to bring on a little produce with me to supplement what's available on then ship. I would prefer to not have the cabin too cold. Most nights I would probably go to bed around 10 or 11 and get up by 7. I'd probably prefer to go my own way and do things on my own and just share the room. But, certainly not opposed to doing things together if we're getting along real good.

Todd
Sponsored Links