Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Familiar Face

Default 29/M looking for companion on cruise out of NY in October

Hello all

Hi I'm Mike and I'm 29 yrs old. I'm looking to go on a cruise around Oct 21st, out of New York. Looking to go to Bermuda or the Caribbean. I would really like a companion so that it doesn't cost me as much. If anyone is interested please contact me.... I really want to celebrate my 30th bday on my 1st cruise ever and hopefully I can find a roommate to cut the costs and make this possible. :

Thanks
Mike
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Mike..Frank here 55 yr old guy who has cruise several times and have done 3 times to Bermuda on a cruise (Norwegian line) and several times by air over my years..Oct 21 sounds like a good time and I think you are referring to the departure from Bayonne NJ on Royal Caribbean..are you interested in an inside cabin? also would you consider the october 14 departure on norwegian in an inside or outside cabin..the departure is from west side NYC and easier to get to for me than to bayonne..e mail me back if you are interested..I am a pretty quiet non party type non smoker and very low key..just would like to get back to bermuda for a few days but not pay the outrageous price for the cabin Thanks and hope to hear back soon
Old September 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hello

I was looking into the Gem departing New York on October 20, 2012.
Let me know what you think about that.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Familiar Face

actually Mike I was thinking of Bermuda for a week at 449 with norwegian star.the going and coming back from the caribbean doesnt thrill me.october 14th from NYC and 3 days in Bermuda is a good amount of time to see the sights as Bermuda is about the size of marthas Vineyard ,where I live still interested let me know,Frank
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Familiar Face

I honestly don't like that reviews on this ship.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Familiar Face

well having been on Norwegian cruises 7 times in the last 6 yrs I think I can say that it is a fairly good cruise line..a good mid level cruise line..I was on the norwegian gem's maiden transatlantic voyage a few years back and it was very well done..I have taken 2 Bermuda cruises with norwegian,most recently october 2011,it was good value,I was upgraded to an ocean view and given champagne and was invited to captains cocktail party.we were docked at the navy dockyard for 3 days..perfect for getting around the island
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 29 year old female split cabin

Hi I'm 29 year old female interested in celebrating my 30th on a cruise as well my bday is in November. Email me we can split a cabin for October.
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Familiar Face

check your messages