Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruisemate (s) 1 day Princess Seattle-Vancouver cruise baloncy $50 ttl ai

The cruise will be happening next week, there are still rooms left of course, and if this can fit your schedule as it fits me... then we can come together and book this together/cruise together, and there's promotion which will cut down the total fare for one person comes down to around $50 total included tax. You and me can book one room. And if more of you interested can book into more rooms and also cost about $50 total for each of you. I just happened to know about the promotion. So please reply or email me then we can travel together, or if you just want to know about the detail of the promo and book yourself and your friends into yes reply or email to me as well, and you guys can say hi to me or join me dining together as well! So HURRY I think the cruise will be cut off for sale in few days as the cruise is happening next week!

just a bit of detail about myself, I'm 28, single male that's love to travel and cruise! My email: bearbb07@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

by the way mini-suite comes to around $75 total included tax and fee