Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old September 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Cruisemate Princess' Caribbean Princess 10 nights departing October 31, 2012

10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on Princess' Caribbean Princess

SWM needs cruisemate to save single supplement charge. About me--I am a well-manered, soft-spoken, Caucasian, single, college-educated, healthy, straight, funloving, adventurous, unpretentious, easy-going, senior gentleman. No expectations other than cordial coexistence during the cruise.

A successful cruisemate veteran of 5 cruises with male and female cruisemates. I am looking for a cruisemate - any age, sex, no preference at all, to share cabin and avoid single supplement charge for cabin.I'm not looking for anything kooky, romance or to fool around. I am respectful of my cruisemates and would be considerate of your possessions and space. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each other's space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. Not looking for drama although I do enjoy high adventure.

Hypersocial and poindextrous, I travel well with all types of people. I am "easy-to-get-to-know" and "easy-to-get-along-with" I am told. I love all aspects of cruising - dining, live entertainment and touring foreign ports. Master of the art of having fun, I enjoy splash, play and slide activities on ship. I am a non-smoker, non-snorer, non-drug-user, and don't usually drink at all, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine on special occasions.

We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. Some land excursions are very appealing to me and I welcome an excursion buddy. Of course, we can make our separate day trip plans. But it is nice to have someone to share fun times on the ship and ashore.

Let me know if you want a laid back cruise roomie!! If interested send an e-mail lionfishkiller@gmail.com . I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. Once decision is made to go on cruise we must move fast because bargains don't last.

Let me know... I'm keeping my fingers crossed- all of them, but it's darn hard to type.
Thanks,
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old September 16th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8
Default

Can you give more details on the cruise?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravlinGal2006 View Post
Can you give more details on the cruise?

Thanks
Your welcome.
10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on
Princess' Caribbean Princess

10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on
Princess' Caribbean Princess
DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Wed Oct 31 New York (Brooklyn), NY 5:00pm
Thu Nov 1 At Sea
Fri Nov 2 At Sea
Sat Nov 3 San Juan, Puerto Rico 2:00pm 11:00pm
Sun Nov 4 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:00pm
Mon Nov 5 Antigua 8:00am 5:00pm
Tue Nov 6 At Sea
Wed Nov 7 Aruba 7:00am 5:00pm
Thu Nov 8 At Sea
Fri Nov 9 At Sea
Sat Nov 10 Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Update on Princess Cruise

Information you requested.
10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on
Princess' Caribbean Princess

10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on
Princess' Caribbean Princess
DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Wed Oct 31 New York (Brooklyn), NY 5:00pm
Thu Nov 1 At Sea
Fri Nov 2 At Sea
Sat Nov 3 San Juan, Puerto Rico 2:00pm 11:00pm
Sun Nov 4 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:00pm
Mon Nov 5 Antigua 8:00am 5:00pm
Tue Nov 6 At Sea
Wed Nov 7 Aruba 7:00am 5:00pm
Thu Nov 8 At Sea
Fri Nov 9 At Sea
Sat Nov 10 Fort Lauderdale, FL[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old September 20th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default Insiide cabin $555 Okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on Princess' Caribbean Princess

SWM needs cruisemate to save single supplement charge. About me--I am a well-manered, soft-spoken, Caucasian, single, college-educated, healthy, straight, funloving, adventurous, unpretentious, easy-going, senior gentleman. No expectations other than cordial coexistence during the cruise.

A successful cruisemate veteran of 5 cruises with male and female cruisemates. I am looking for a cruisemate - any age, sex, no preference at all, to share cabin and avoid single supplement charge for cabin.I'm not looking for anything kooky, romance or to fool around. I am respectful of my cruisemates and would be considerate of your possessions and space. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each other's space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. Not looking for drama although I do enjoy high adventure.

Hypersocial and poindextrous, I travel well with all types of people. I am "easy-to-get-to-know" and "easy-to-get-along-with" I am told. I love all aspects of cruising - dining, live entertainment and touring foreign ports. Master of the art of having fun, I enjoy splash, play and slide activities on ship. I am a non-smoker, non-snorer, non-drug-user, and don't usually drink at all, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine on special occasions.

We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. Some land excursions are very appealing to me and I welcome an excursion buddy. Of course, we can make our separate day trip plans. But it is nice to have someone to share fun times on the ship and ashore.

Let me know if you want a laid back cruise roomie!! If interested send an e-mail lionfishkiller@gmail.com . I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. Once decision is made to go on cruise we must move fast because bargains don't last.

Let me know... I'm keeping my fingers crossed- all of them, but it's darn hard to type.
Thanks,
I see that there are inside cabin available for $555 for the 10 day cruise. Would you be willing to share an inside cabin if available?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Looks like 555 is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
I see that there are inside cabin available for $555 for the 10 day cruise. Would you be willing to share an inside cabin if available?
I looks like the $555 cabins available. Let's wait to see if the price goes down?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7
Default

Hi

I'm booked for a great 12 day European cruise leaving October 27th,, it leaves from Barcelona and then goes to Cannes, France, Florence, Rome, Athens, Turkey, Crete Greece,Naples and then back to Barcelona on a ov 8th

I have a balcony cabin on Royal Caribbean, the reason I am here is that things came up with my friend that I was sharing the cabin with and they can't go now. I still want to go on this amazing trip of course, the ship is sold out and I got a great deal. So I'm here looking for travel partner.

I am flying into Barcelona one night prior on the 26th and staying at a nice hotel centrally located to Barcelona. We would return to Barcelona on November 8th, and fly home or maybe stay in Spain possibly and go to Madrid? I'm open to ideas..

All is included except airfare of course unless your local to Barcelona, Spain? Two + full beds, balcony, all food for 12 days, except drinks.. We would share the cost of cabin, which I already paid in full for - for 2 people. The cost to you would be about $1,000 total for the cruise, I paid about $2,900 total. This is a great. Ruse to all the top spots in Europe...

I am a single straight male from New York City, but live in Miami right now on the beach if you are in town, I'm in Finance & Real Estate, easy going, laid back, no drugs, drink socially. I'm open to a male or female ..just want to have a good time and experience all the sites like the Colusseum and Greece and do some gambling at various casinos..

If interested let me know asap and I'll help you out with all the arrangements!. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old September 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default I agree let's wait, We have plenty of time to make commitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
I looks like the $555 cabins available. Let's wait to see if the price goes down?
I agree. We can wait to make commitment when price is right.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Halloween candy order time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
I agree. We can wait to make commitment when price is right.
I'm going to put in an order for candy to take on cruise for Halloween night. Just checking to see what you might like.
Here's what I am ordering for a spooky celebration:
Specialty lollipops inluding jack-o-lanterns, wrapped up mummies, flighty bats and creepy coffins.
Gummies: gruesome brains and squishy fingers. Gummy rats, dinosaurs, and crocodiles. M&Ms black Blood rock candy crystal sticks, chocolate dum dums, jelly filled gummybears, brains.
Pimento olive candy
Gummy shot glasses
Peppermint candy shot glasses
Grand Marnier liquor filled candy
Anthon Berg chocolate liquer bottles
Along with a variety of colored candies, jelly beans, and more thats just right for serving up to cruising trick-or-treaters.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old September 27th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,329
Default

Hi, Charles Looks like you've got plans!!
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
I'm going to put in an order for candy to take on cruise for Halloween night. Just checking to see what you might like.
Here's what I am ordering for a spooky celebration:
Specialty lollipops inluding jack-o-lanterns, wrapped up mummies, flighty bats and creepy coffins.
Gummies: gruesome brains and squishy fingers. Gummy rats, dinosaurs, and crocodiles. M&Ms black Blood rock candy crystal sticks, chocolate dum dums, jelly filled gummybears, brains.
Pimento olive candy
Gummy shot glasses
Peppermint candy shot glasses
Grand Marnier liquor filled candy
Anthon Berg chocolate liquer bottles
Along with a variety of colored candies, jelly beans, and more thats just right for serving up to cruising trick-or-treaters.
Please order:
For a Halloween Fear Factor game we should have: Real edible seasoned crickets in Salt n' Vinegar, Bacon & Cheddar Cheese, and Sour Cream & Onion seasoning. Edible crunchy worms BBQ, Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Spice Flavored. Scorpion Suckers in all 4 flavors, Blueberry, Banana, Apple or Strawberry. And finally to spice things up we will need original, cajun, roasted garlic & wasabi horseradish hot sauces.

More absolutely essential: Red and black licorice whips, twists and super ropes. Snagex rainbow extreme rainbow candyweet sour blets.
Hello kitty marshmallow lollipops

For the preelection party make sure you get patriotic stars and stripes chocolate balls
Democratic Donkey lollipopps Republican Elephant llollipops
Blow Pops, Candy Cigarettes, Candy Lipstick, Red Hots, Slap Sticks, Bit-o-Honey, Atomic Fire Balls, Hot Lips Mints, Wax Lips.
Abba Zaba candy bars of thick, chewy taffy filled with creamy peanut butter in the center.

Bring playing cards. We will need them for rainy days.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old September 30th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Candy ordered will have it delivered to ship

Put in order got some extra special items. My UPS friends are going to deliver it to ship.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old October 1st, 2012, 04:44 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default Ummm good. New cruisemate wants to join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
Put in order got some extra special items. My UPS friends are going to deliver it to ship.
I have a friend who wants to go on cruise. Maybe we can fit third person in cabin?
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:55 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Still need cruisemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
I have a friend who wants to go on cruise. Maybe we can fit third person in cabin?
Third person would be tight fit. Maybe we can find last minute cruisemate/
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default Cruisemate needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
Third person would be tight fit. Maybe we can find last minute cruisemate/
Let's go for new cruisemate.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4
Default Have you found cruisemate yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
let's go for new cruisemate.
have you found cruisemate yet?
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

We still need cruisemate.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default

Mother is very ill. May have to cancel will let you know as soon as I know.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
Mother is very ill. May have to cancel will let you know as soon as I know.
Hope things will be okay. The price on VTG today is $505 for inside.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default

Can we still make reservation for three in cabin since we can't find another cruisemate.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old October 20th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,329
Default

This thread is beginning to make no sense. The cruise is this month and you 2 haven't booked yet?
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default Bad news

Mama after a short illness passed away. The family is deeply disheartened and we are mourning the passing of the maternal patriarch of our family.
I had to use the money I was going to pay for the cruise to pay for funeral arrangements and transport her back to our home. My friend who was going to come with me has had a setback in that her significant other has a serious incapacitating illness. She feels that in she cannot leave her significant other in this situation. I am sorry but after discussing the situation she said she cannot go on a cruise. as for myself I would not be good company and must say I cannot go. So sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
Mama after a short illness passed away. The family is deeply disheartened and we are mourning the passing of the maternal patriarch of our family.
I had to use the money I was going to pay for the cruise to pay for funeral arrangements and transport her back to our home. My friend who was going to come with me has had a setback in that her significant other has a serious incapacitating illness. She feels that in she cannot leave her significant other in this situation. I am sorry but after discussing the situation she said she cannot go on a cruise. as for myself I would not be good company and must say I cannot go. So sorry.
I am sorry for your loss and understand how you can't make cruise. Maybe next year.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 32
Default

Ok, a bit lost on this, do you officially have a cruise mate or no? If not, could you tell me age range. I am cruisedreamin on cruisemates so you can look me up and my posts! I love cruising and going inwards to truly see the people and experience that culture. I really love it all! Cruising is the best! I just booked on for January, but trying to see if I can find another nice one and a good deal!

Let me Now,

Michelle. lyonskitty6@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old October 24th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Age makes no difference. I'm cancelling out on going this year on this cruise. I'll let you know if I see a cruise of interest.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisedreamin View Post
Ok, a bit lost on this, do you officially have a cruise mate or no? If not, could you tell me age range. I am cruisedreamin on cruisemates so you can look me up and my posts! I love cruising and going inwards to truly see the people and experience that culture. I really love it all! Cruising is the best! I just booked on for January, but trying to see if I can find another nice one and a good deal!

Let me Now,

Michelle. lyonskitty6@aol.com
I've been lost following this too! On and off and now cancelling? Wouldn't that be a 100% financial loss at this point, if it had been booked at all?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2012, 31, candy, caribbean, companion, cruising, glasses, leave, november, oct, princess, puerto, rico, rock, seeking, shot, special, traveling

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cruisemate needed for 14 night repo departing December 9, 2012 on Disney Wonder omnipotent Disney 1 December 27th, 2013 12:58 PM
Cruisemate needed for 14 night repo departing December 9, 2012 on Disney Wonder omnipotent Singles 1 June 13th, 2012 06:38 PM
Cruisemate needed for 14 night repo departing December 9, 2012 on Disney Wonder omnipotent Seeking Cruise Companion 0 June 8th, 2012 06:57 AM
SWM 27 seeking cruisemate Feb 2012 departing Galveston JDzubi Seeking Cruise Companion 0 December 13th, 2011 12:04 PM
10 nights departing January 27, 2012 on Holland America's Zuiderdam loscabo Seeking Cruise Companion 1 November 19th, 2011 01:18 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1