Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Female Cabin mate Transatlantic Westbound

I am searching for a female cabin mate to share a balcony stateroom on Celebrity Equinox transatlantic westbound 14 nights cruise. The ship will be sailing from Rome to Fort Lauderdale, FL at the end of November this year. The total price you'll have to pay is roughly $950 including all taxes and fees. A little about myself: I am 28 years old female, non-smoker, non-snoring. I have a wide variety of interests. On board we can spend time together or you can spend time on your own, either way is fine with me. The age of the person doesn't matter to me, but must be a female. You may view my profile here to see more information about me. Please contact me by sending me a message here or e-mail me at: allenushkaa@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
Familiar Face

travels with alan is doing this cruise on a balcony with air from 1659. have you booked yet. Where are you flying from?
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic Eastbound May-August 2013

Hello everyone! I am often travelling to Europe and then back to the states. My preferred means of transportation is a cruise ship over an air plane. Therefore, I'm constantly searching for a descent female to be my cabin mate. I have traveled with 2 women so far whom I've met on this site, and it was good. Currently I am searching for a female to travel transatlantic eastbound. I am relying on this site again to find a woman who is in search of the same thing as I am: a descent cabin mate to cross the Atlantic with. I didn't make any bookings yet, but I would prefer to sail from New York City. Please let me know if you might be interested. E-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com.

Last edited by atlanticruiser; March 13th, 2013 at 12:54 AM.