Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Concert Cruise: Oak Ridge Boys Roommate Needed!

Hi, I am a 48 yr old professional female and I am looking for another female to share a cabin on Celebrity Cruise lines, for a 4 day Oak Ridge Boys concert cruise from Miami to Key West and Cozumel, Feb 28-Mar 4 2013. It is really expensive for singles. I have the concerge veranda suite booked, the rate is 1270 per person. This will be a private cruise, only 200-300 people attending and the other guests on the ship will not be allowed to attend the concerts or the meet and greets. Very exclusive! Also, I wanted to sightsee in Florida for a few days afterwards. So if anyone is interested, please email me. This is a once and a lifetime deal.
Sponsored Links