Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Familiar Face

Default So Amer cruise in Dec 2012

Looking for a cruisemate. Don't have a specific date or ship==just wondering if anyone is interested in cruising. I have been on 22 cruises with all sorts of characters and can get along with anyone. I am easy going, just ask for a straight, no romance= person.
Look up my profile and give me an email. a_allen62@hotmail.com

Safe travels always
Sponsored Links
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am new to this website, so I'm not quite sure how this works. I am already booked on the first leg of a repositioning cruise that ends in New York. I have a fairly cheap cabin, Feb 3-20, and my friend has backed out. It starts in Long Beach and ends in Santiago, Chile, Carnival Splendor. It would cost you about $1200 AND you would have the cabin too yourself the last 5 days as I am getting off in Lima on Feb 15.

You would have to decide soon, because I cannot pay for this on my own and need to cancel by Nov 7th.

I am a "young 63" female, non-smoker, average weight, self-employed in a seasonal business. Graduate degree. Social drinker. Straight, liberal. Love to meet new people & do new things. I would not expect you to do any activities with me, but would be open to collaboration! Please contact me ASAP by direct email.