CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Need Roommate for Nov 18 2012 RCCL Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/392382-need-roommate-nov-18-2012-rccl-cruise.html)

hitchcow October 11th, 2012 02:14 PM

Need Roommate for Nov 18 2012 RCCL Cruise

Looking for a roommate only. I am 50 year old male, have a few friends going on RCCL leaving FT. Lauderdale on Nov 18th on the Allure (Biggest Ship on the Seas). Inside cabin is only $840 including tax, if we book with CruCon gratuity is free. Great deal, but is double if I get room by myself. I know this is short notice, but the person I was going with cannot get work off. If interested, Let me know ASAP. hitchcow@yahoo.com I am very easy going, do not spend much time in cabin but to sleep and shower. Like to sit by pool and read my book. Not a late night partier, but if you are that is ok. Let me know asap. I have not booked yet. Dan

ohioyankee October 12th, 2012 12:55 AM

I want to go on a cruise on this ship also but was more interested in the December 2nd sailing from Fort Lauderdale. $739.00 cost. I am a single retired male 53 year old. Would like a room mate. tiga257@woh.rr.com

hitchcow October 12th, 2012 01:27 PM

Sorry I am going on the Nov 18th, cost is $729 plus taxes which with port taxes is $840 and if you use CruCon travel can get gratitudy free. Good Luck for December.

cruisedreamin October 15th, 2012 02:40 AM

Cruise share!

Could you send me info on length of trip and the ports? I'm not really a fan of inside cabins, but maybe we could ask if they have one of the lower cabins with port holes that are priced as inside, but at least have a view!

Thanks,

Michelle

ruthlessboss October 15th, 2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisedreamin (Post 1450949)
Could you send me info on length of trip and the ports? I'm not really a fan of inside cabins, but maybe we could ask if they have one of the lower cabins with port holes that are priced as inside, but at least have a view!

Thanks,

Michelle

The OP has a direct e mail address within the posting.

sandy101 October 15th, 2012 11:45 PM

HI

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchcow (Post 1450352)
Looking for a roommate only. I am 50 year old male, have a few friends going on RCCL leaving FT. Lauderdale on Nov 18th on the Allure (Biggest Ship on the Seas). Inside cabin is only $840 including tax, if we book with CruCon gratuity is free. Great deal, but is double if I get room by myself. I know this is short notice, but the person I was going with cannot get work off. If interested, Let me know ASAP. hitchcow@yahoo.com I am very easy going, do not spend much time in cabin but to sleep and shower. Like to sit by pool and read my book. Not a late night partier, but if you are that is ok. Let me know asap. I have not booked yet. Dan

tell me more.
sclearyy@yahoo.com