Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Familiar Face

Default Last minute relo Princess Carribean cruise out of New York to Lauderdale sailing on H

Last minute relo Princess Carribean cruise out of New York to Lauderdale sailing on Halloween night - Spooky

Intelligent, smart. adventurous white, straight, male who loves all aspects of cruising - dining, live entertainment and touring foreign ports. A master of the art of having fun. Non snorer. Non-smoker. Temperate drinker. I am respectful of others and would be considerate of your possessions and space. I love adventure, so some attractions appeal to me. We can make our separate day trip plans. But it is nice to have someone to enjoy fun times on the ship and ashore. I am spontaneous, active, open, cheerful, considerate, kind, clean, honest, brave, thrifty- need cruisemate to save single supplement charge.

Let me know if you want to join me on this cruise! If interested repond to this thread.
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sounds interesting. I will send private message to you.
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Familiar Face

Default A cruisemember needed Cost 450 for inside 10 day cruise

Don't know if you saw vac but cruise has gone down to about 450.
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM
First Mate

Default Have you found a cruisemate yet?

Checking my schedule to see if I can fit in cruise.
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Familiar Face

Check out Iconic thread.
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default This is a first time cruise for me but I am concerned about bad weather in New York

The weather forecasts for the first three days of next week which includes Wednesday is horrendous. What will Princess do? Will the ship wait in Brooklyn another day if weather is too bad on Wednesday. I don't want to have to stay an extra night in New York if I can avoid it. Fortunately, I have not made reservation because Princess would have my money and I would be locked in to this weather problem. I would also be stuck for the hotel room if extra night is needed. I'm on a tight budget. Any advice about this type of situation?
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegodiablo View Post
The weather forecasts for the first three days of next week which includes Wednesday is horrendous. What will Princess do? Will the ship wait in Brooklyn another day if weather is too bad on Wednesday. I don't want to have to stay an extra night in New York if I can avoid it. Fortunately, I have not made reservation because Princess would have my money and I would be locked in to this weather problem. I would also be stuck for the hotel room if extra night is needed. I'm on a tight budget. Any advice about this type of situation?
My advice is just stay home. Your postings have been ongoing for a while, you have not booked, now there's a hurricane on the way, and you still don't want to book, but want advice.
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

I suggest you keep your options open until you find out how Sandy affects the cruise. Sounds like smart move holding back on making reservation. Princess would really have the whip hand if you made reservations and you would be stuck at the fate of Sandy. Can you imagine the blood pressure of those with cruise reservations who are sitting at their computers checking weather forecasts for New York and hearing the dire predictions of Frankenstorm destruction. And then the topper is that Princess may start cutting their prices to fill up the ship. Plus you can make the decision not to go on this cruise and go on another one. Wowwee the chips are on your side of the table and the house odds are falling by the second. Hold tight and you might win out and get a good deal out of this perfect storm disaster scenario