Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile NCL 9 Night 12/13 Cruise to E. Caribbean

31 year old female seeking a cruise mate for 12/13-12/21, 9 Night East Caribbean cruise that leaves from NYC. I originally booked this trip and cancelled since friend back out. But I still want to go....

I am pretty easy going, I have been on 2 previous cruises, Carnival Liberty and Norwegian Sky and wish I could have been on more, but I am working on that.

I am open to both male and female ages from 25-40, Non smoker, single and someone who likes to have fun. I open to hanging out while we cruise, but if you prefer to do your own thing, that is fine as well.

If interested, feel free to reply to thread.

Thanks,

Lena
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaj609 View Post
31 year old female seeking a cruise mate for 12/13-12/21, 9 Night East Caribbean cruise that leaves from NYC. I originally booked this trip and cancelled since friend back out. But I still want to go....

I am pretty easy going, I have been on 2 previous cruises, Carnival Liberty and Norwegian Sky and wish I could have been on more, but I am working on that.

I am open to both male and female ages from 25-40, Non smoker, single and someone who likes to have fun. I open to hanging out while we cruise, but if you prefer to do your own thing, that is fine as well.

If interested, feel free to reply to thread.

Thanks,

Lena
Hi!

Have you found someone yet? I would like to join you.
I am 24 years old, female. Russian origin.
Please let me know.

Thanks.
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Familiar Face

i wish i could but i cant do a cruise until dec 14th. i have to work the 13th. i live in florida and was looking for a cruisemate preferbly out of ft. lauderdale/miami or near me in port canaveral. Please email to discuss options. Thanks
Karenette
lilred32922@aol.com