Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female looking for roomy for the Dream on Jan 19 2013

Oh I should have specified that this is the Cranival Dream! I am seeking a straight female roomy to share this vacation with! I joined a cruise group and they seem like a fun group of all ages and back grounds! I found a great deal on an ocean view room for cheaper than posted price for an inside room and in process of booking to reserve this before it gets away! I love cruising and have been on quite a few now! I am 43 yrs old and am easy going and easy to get along with. If we agree on things to do on and off the ship that is great, if not then we can do our own thing! Not quite as important to have similar interests on a group cruise since there are so many that I am sure we will find like minds. Main importance is respect for each other to share the room with. I do not snore and am seeking someone who doesn't also since these spaces are way too small and no way to escape if one can't sleep! ! I am typically up by 7 or earlier if we are docking early so I can get up and have my room service and get ready for a fun day of exploring the port and all it has to offer! If it is sea days, then I am still up fairly early so I can exercise and then enjoy the day and get a chair near the pool to enjoy the activities! I am rarely up past 12 or so unless something really fun is going on that it is worth being drained and not really enjoying my day. If I do stay up and my roomy has went to bed already, I am always quiet and respectful with not turning on lights other than restroom one just so I can see and I expect the same from my roomy. I love to get dressed up and have the nice dinners. I prefer the later seating cuz I don't want to rush back on port days and miss the sail aways. So that is a little about me. If you ate interested then please email me back at lyonskitty6@aol.com and tell as much as you can about yourself!

Thanks so much,

Michelle

Last edited by cruisedreamin; October 21st, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Sponsored Links