Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to Ken741
Default Port Canaveral Enchantment of the Seas

New to this site, but I've been on about 5 cruises so far and I LOVE them. I've always had a difficult time finding someone else to go and didn't even know about this type of site. I'm thinking about booking a 3/4 night cruise sometime next year on the Enchantment of the Seas. Leaving out of Port Canaveral. I use my credit union to book usually, however, from research I've been doing, it seems that all the prices are mostly the same. I mostly use the room for sleeping/showering. Other then that I'm usually exploring and socializing/relaxing somewhere else on the ship. I am somewhat of a party person though, so I would be going in and out of the room later in the evening. I imagine rooming would go much better with someone that is a night owl, than a morning person. Although, if your a hard sleeper it might not matter. I have good hygene, somewhat introverted. Non smooker. I'm somewhat flexible on the dates, mostly to get the best rate. The price range is 230-280 per person. I figure we can post some on here, and if I find one or more people that are interested we can email from there for more details. I usually enjoy the boat mostly, and probably won't be doing many shore excursions. Not sure what else to put here, so if you have questions just ask here or you should be able to message me through the site I think? Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Is that the ship replacing Monarch?