Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Christmas on the Rhine

Interested in finding a cabin mate for a river cruise from Dec 6th-13th from Basel to Amsterdam. I have never been on a river cruise and looking to do this exciting itinerary over Christmas time to catch the Christmas markets.

Please email me if interested, then I'll be able to tell you a little bit more about myself. tpa2bcn11@gmail.com

Itinerary: Basel, Switzerland - Breisach, Germany - Strasbourg, France - Speyer, Germany - Rudesheim, Germany - Koblenz am Rhein, Germany - Cologne, Germany - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything is included: shore excursions and wine with meals. Price is $2,700 a person not including air.

I'm an active traveller and looking to share a cabin with someone as passionate about travel as myself. My main objective is to see this region of Europe during Christmas time. Should be absolutely beautiful.
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Forgot to write that it is on the AmaCello by AMA Waterways