Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking 25/M Seeking companion out of Ft Lauderdale, 4 night Western Caribbean Nov. 15th

Single, 25, and looking to share a room! The ships sails Nov. 15th out of Ft. Laudedale, FL. it is a 4 night western Caribbean cruise, destination is Cozumel, aboard the Liberty of the Seas w/ Royal Caribbean. Total cost for two people is about ~$315 per person. Although I may get the unlimited soda package (need something to mix with ). We wouldn't have to pay for parking, I'm leaving my car in Miami with family (you can as well) and we'll get a ride to the port (or meet there, doesn't matter). Hoping to find someone soon. I do like to drink, but not sloppy, and always keep it classy. I have a great sense of humor and love to have fun. I like seeing all the shows, and doing most of the activities (some things I can skip to relax in the whirlpool). Very respectful, we could do things together, or go our separate ways, I'm fine with either, although would prefer to find good company. If interested email me!! You can see my facebook URL in my profile.

Hope to find someone soon! Open to meeting prior to the sail date to see if we click.
Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HI
im seeking a room mate for a sailing on freedom from port canaveral on de 2ed.. eastern 7 day... ?? did you already book?