Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female, 56, prefers Carnival

I'm a self employed, mostly retired female who enjoys cruising. I am a regular Carnival cruiser and actually enjoy the ship more than the ports, so i'm interested in longer cruises with more days at sea. I've done most of the Caribbean but would consider another caribbean cruise that included Ocho Rios, Jamaica because I love it there. I want to do an Alaskan cruise soon, but am open as to destination. I don't smoke and only drink socially and am a very easy going cabin mate. Have no objection to males as long as you don't expect anything but a fun cabinmate. I've had good luck finding cruise mates on this site in the past!

I'm open to any kind of cabin but the balcony is my preference. Right now, I'm looking to cruise in late March or after. If you have something you think is a great deal, email me - perhaps I'll join you. I prefer to cruise out Southwest destinations because I'm a frequent flyer with them. I live in Denver, Colorado. For fastest response, email me at dimmieco@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default Update....

Found an 8 day Bahama cruise out of New York on the Carnival Miracle leaving November 30th... Balcony upgrade only $1108 for two... $554 per person after taxes. Transfers from LaGuardia are $30 each way... anyone interested?
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimmie View Post
Found an 8 day Bahama cruise out of New York on the Carnival Miracle leaving November 30th... Balcony upgrade only $1108 for two... $554 per person after taxes. Transfers from LaGuardia are $30 each way... anyone interested?
Sounds like a good deal.
I want to cruise from NJ/NY, 8 days seems long though,
I am interested, I am new here, how do we contact further?
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

I would love to go with you sometime. I have 11 Carnival cruises under my belt I just love Carnival and Jamaica as well.

Kim