Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female needed to share cabin Pacific Islands Dec2012 from Sydney

Hi
Im trying to book a cruise and there doesnt seem to be any cabins available for solo travellers. I'm 36 female and don't snore, pretty active so won't be spending much time in my cabin. It'll be my first cruise so will want to experience all the ship has to offer. I hope someone wants to share with me. I don't mind what age you are. Let's go have some cruisey fun!

Talk soon,
G
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi..Are you set on that cruise?? Im looking to room share with someone on one or several cruises on the Sun Princess,.leaving out of Brisbane starting Dec. 16,2012.
I do not snore , am fairly active myself & looking to just get the cost down of traveling alone.. Please email me if you are interested,, check out the cruise itineries.. they're GREAT!!! & one to Fiji mid jan too... sounds AMAZING !!!!
Best regards~
Stacy
stacycorbo1@gmail.com