CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Hi Ladies! I'm booked single on RCL Allure of the Seas;Mar 17- 24, 2013; Join me? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/393399-hi-ladies-im-booked-single-rcl-allure-seas-mar-17-24-2013-join-me.html)

JimmyP December 3rd, 2012 12:08 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm booked single on RCL Allure of the Seas;Mar 17- 24, 2013; Join me?

I'm a VERY REAL and VERY SERIOUS, S/W/M, 55 years young, 5'3" tall, lonely and divorced guy who seeks HAPPINESS in life. I've tasted and fallen in love with "cruising" on the BIG ships. Sun, fun, relaxation, excitement, romance, beauty, great food and more on the seas and at ports of call. My plane ticket from Chicago Midway and ship reservation is booked single on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas (the largest ship in the world); travel March 16, 2013 (on night on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale/FLL) through March 24. Depart FLL cruise to Nassau, Bahamas then to the island of St.Thomas, then to St. Marrten, two days at sea and return to Ft. Lauderdale. If travel companion is from Chicago she only needs to pay air fare, ship taxes and small fee.

It's a NO GO if you're a smoker, or looking for a "sugar daddy", or AA (sorry, prefer white women...hispanic is OK) or way taller than I am, or into dope, or diseased, or a criminal or a controlling MEAN ***** like I was married to for 20 years. (I can smell all of those from a mile away!) I want this to develop into a true long term relationship and that is one reason I'm starting my search NOW. I'm an honest, romantic and sensual man. If you're from the Chicago area, please be "geographically desirable" (somewhere near LaGrange or west burbs) for the relationship part of this.

See you on the deck for "Set Sail" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruthlessboss December 3rd, 2012 12:49 PM

Well, that cuts me out:p I'm looking for a sugar daddy, 68, 5'8", white, mean, smoke and from Florida:roll:

JimmyP December 3rd, 2012 03:37 PM

Adios!!!!!!!!!

ednotmilkman December 3rd, 2012 10:14 PM

what exactly do you mean by "VERY SERIOUS"? I'm thinking very serious and lonely might be a bit dangerous for any prospective cabin mate :roll:

If all else fails, invite me along as it's way easier as a two friendly guys , to meet all the unattached ladies that travel with a girlfriend.

........... unless I go with Ruthless instead - she's my type as long as she doesn't blow the smoke in my face too much. She can be my cougar and I'll be her sugar nephew.

Edwin

JimmyP December 3rd, 2012 11:30 PM

Hey Ed,

You make a good point about two friendly guys meeting the unattached ladies traveling together. My "target" here is not necessarily to go "bone jumping." That's not who I am. Maybe I didn't word it correctly. I find the companionship of someone of the opposite sex PLUS every other fun part of cruising is the "height" of the whole experience. If a "Love Boat" experience happens to result; BONUS POINTS!!!!

Good luck with "Ruthlessboss." The smoke would kill me!

Jimmy

ruthlessboss December 4th, 2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyP (Post 1457158)
Adios!!!!!!!!!

We never said HELLO:shock:

daffodil848 December 4th, 2012 11:50 AM

Hi Jimmy, I don't live in Chicago...I'm in California. I'm 51 SWF, 5'3" and 150#. I'm a retired nurse and love to cruise. Went to the Eastern Carribean on Carnival last October with a group of friends. Had a great time! Would love to schedule another cruise but it can be hard to find a travel partner when all my friends are still working.

JimmyP December 12th, 2012 09:24 AM

Ladies, you'll want to read this one!!

I'm a S/W/M, 55 years young, 5'3" tall, lonely and divorced guy who seeks HAPPINESS in life. :D I've tasted and fallen in love with "cruising" on the BIG ships. Sun, fun, relaxation, excitement, romance, beauty, great food and more on the seas and at ports of call. My plane ticket from Chicago Midway and ship reservation is booked single on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas (the largest ship in the world); travel March 16, 2013 through March 24. Depart Ft. Lauderdale, cruise to Nassau, Bahamas then to the island of St.Thomas, then to St. Marrten, two days at sea and return to Ft. Lauderdale. Travel companion only needs to pay air fare, ship taxes and small fee.

The cruise experience! I love the variety of fun activities on board, the relaxation of the outdoor poolside recliners and chairs :cool: (I have fair skin and burn easy so I try to take care in "picking my spot" with some shade, am BIG INTO THE HOT TUBS and cool refreshing pools, love the dining experiences both formal and casual, enjoy the shows and bingo or other chance games, and to cap off an evening some dancing in the clubs (I'm not the best but can "shake" with the rest) and just hanging out on the deck watching the moon with the cool ocean breeze. The shore excursions can also be a HUGE part of the vacation. I rented and rode a scooter up and down the streets of Grand Caymen and had a "bucket list" experience of deep sea fishing off the island of St. Croix. I want to try some of the beach fun too. Since my divorce and for health reasons, I made a personal choice to live a booze free life but enjoy the option of non-alcoholic beer. NO, I'm not, nor was I ever an alcoholic. It simply became a part of my "moving on" in life.

RIGHT UP FRONT: 1) I'm an "open book" kind of guy so you'll get NO BS from me, 2) I try to live by "The Golden Rule" and treat others the way I'd want to be treated by them, and 3) it's a NO GO if you're a smoker, or AA (sorry, prefer white women...hispanic is OK) or way taller than I am, or into dope, or diseased, or a criminal or a controlling MEAN ***** :mad: like I was married to for 20 years. (I can smell all of those from a mile away!).

Send me a direct message if you're available and interested.

See you on the deck for "Set Sail" !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Jimmy P.

Celebrity X Cruises, Ship: Century (12/2009)
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Ship: Adventure of the Seas (12/2010)