Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Familiar Face

Celebrity cruise October 8-October 19 departing from Venice, stops in Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split, Catania, Naples and finishes at Rome.

I am divorced traveling with a couple. He is a 66-year-old Dr. was paralyzed and I am his assistant for the last four years. He and his wife for a wonderful couple. We have previously cruised in Alaska, New Zealand, Australia and took a land trip to Berlin and southern Poland last summer including a visit to my hometown Sczechcin

Like yourself I don't smoke or drink but I love traveling and taking pictures. Let me know if you're interested in joining me on the above cruise. I already have it inside cabin booked. The cruise price is about 1700 per person plus airfare, currently about $900

Regards,

Elzbieta
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I am looking for someone who wants to take a cruise to Hawaii from the west coast preferably on RC. I am a retired woman living in Alexandria, Va. and love cruising. My next cruise is a repositioning cruise from San Juan to Lisbon. I will fly to Amsterdam for tulip time. Repositioning cruises are great because I like to play bridge on the sea days.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar
Old March 25th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Familiar Face

I live in Alexandria, VA. I want to go to Hawaii from the west coast. Do you have any interest?

Helen
Old March 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Familiar Face

Default Pan .canal

HI WOULD LIFE TO DO Pan canaloct 13 see fast deal 32175 om vacations togo .com. FROM ICEMAKER37@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU LARRY
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:51 PM
Familiar Face

I am a single grandmother living in Alexandria, VA. I want to take a cruise to Hawaii preferably on Royal Caribbean.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Familiar Face

I would be interested in a RCI cruise with you. I am 61 widowed male in Central Fl.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to AlanS

Good evening. My name is Alan. I'm 57. I'm looking for a woman in her 50's to go on a cruise. I know this is short notice. But, are you available to go to Bermuda on May 31 out of Boston? Is that enough time for you to make the nesessary arrangments. If not I will be looking for a companion to cruise in July, Aug. or Oct. To the bahamas out of NYC for 7 days or the Caribbean out of NYC for 9 days. Does this interest you?
Thank you. Alan
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi from larry

My email adress is icemaker37@yahho .com lets exchange pictures ican cruise anytime larry:-i
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Familiar Face

61 male live in central Fl also retired and available most of the time Love to cruise but have not been able to since lost my wife 4yrs ago. Prefer RCI let me know if u r interested and when you are thinking of going
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi trish nice post I am also looking to take another cruise I have been on at least 12 and 6 in the last 2 or so years
Richard in the tropics
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I have booked a TA this fall (Nov 10-24, 2013) and am looking for a cruisemate to share cabin expenses. Pls let me know if you are interested. I am female, 57, neat, non-smoker and non-snorer. Less than $40 per day cruise fare plus airfare to Barcelona. Experienced cruiser.
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:01 AM
Familiar Face

I would relish the opportunity of sharing cruise cabin expenses. It would probably be 14 nights from the UK at a bargain price as I am not rich but love cruising.