Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF 51 (retired RN) seeking M/F cruising partner

I love cruising and have taken 3 this past year or so. I'm easy to get along with, love to meet new people and am open to any suggested destinations. Anyone want to go cruising with me?
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default yes

yes i love to cruise too, im a single male 58. been on a few cruises allways looking to go on another.
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, My name is Trish. Do you have any destination in mind? I recently took a cruise out of Miami sailing to the Eastern Carribean with a group of friends. I've been thinking that a Panama Canal cruise would be interesting. I live in Northern California. Where are you located?

trish.swangler@yahoo.com
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Familiar Face

i'm interested. 56 yo female looking for travel companion who doesn't drink more than one drink or smoke and who is relatively quiet. love cruising
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Friends

I would be interested in cruising as well!
Old December 17th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

I am a 58yr old cruiser who is looking at numerous possibilities and looking for a cruisemate. HAL Ryndham march 31 tampa to barcelona either 16 or 23 day version.

new Travels with alan deal 26 days HAL Maasdam Rio De janero to miami carnival/amazon and Carribean. this is $3,599 with air from seattle and can be adjusted to other cities. needs to be booked soon. 2/9/13-3/8/13
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Familiar Face

Default cruise lover

I too like cruising all over the world. A few suggestions for trips, That I would love to take this coming new year and willing to share cabin/costs:

4/14/13-(15) days with Celebrity, Ft. Lauderdale to Rome. VTG #13646 $679.00 double interior. Ship rated 5.5 and they live up to that rating.

Turn around or back to back cruising. these first 2 trips have to be joined, air tickets r to expensive! and they r differant ports.

4/29/13-(18) days with Holland America, Rome to Ft. Lauderdale. VTG#20435 $2499 double interior. Ship rated 4.5 and they try to live up to this rating.

2/01/13- (28) days with Holland America, San Diego to Hawaii, Bora Bora and Tahiti and return to SD. VTG #15213 $3199.

2/2/13- (14) days with Princess, LA to Hawaii and round trip. VTG #25600 $965. ship rated 5.0.

3/19/13- (15) days with Celebrity, San Diego to Hawaii round trip. VTG #21509 $949. Ship rated 4.5

Jim
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Familiar Face

Is'nt nice to be retired. I too am retired and always looking for someplace to go cruising. Do not enjoy the double cost of going alone and have enjoyed every cruise I have gone on.

If you have one in mind and would like to share it with an easy going male let me know.

I live in AZ and have cruised out of both coasts. Enjoy your retirement.
My email address is rl4309@powerc.net

Bob Lake
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there, I am trying to find a cruisemate for a January 2013 cruise, anywhere warm, I like cruising to multiple ports, the more the better. I have taken 3 cruises and am ready to go again, I just do not want to pay for the single supplement. About me, I am a married 48 year old mom of a 9 yr old daughter, I do not smoke, drink or party. I am neat, clean and respectful of others space. I do not need a balcony, I don't mind a interior room but could go for a oceanview if the room rate is reasonable. I like to venture out and see new and different things, I love interacting with the locals and learning more about their cultures. I am not clinging and am fine going alone or can go with my cruisemate. If this is something you would be interested in, please email me @ sydmoal@comcaast.net and we can discuss further. Thanks Monica
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffodil848 View Post
I love cruising and have taken 3 this past year or so. I'm easy to get along with, love to meet new people and am open to any suggested destinations. Anyone want to go cruising with me?
Hello
swf 52 love cruising. Living in Ont. canada and need to get somewhere warm.
don't like to cruise for less than 10 days. It's all about the cost of airfare too.
If i have to pay more for air than the cruise the cost per day isn't worth the trip.
Caribbean is fine,, haven't been to Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica .
I like to keep the cost at under 125 per day total.
Ready to go anytime in Feb
Teresa
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Quote:

I love cruising as well. I am thinking about go in April from Miami to Barcelona, 11 days with Norwegian. What do you think. I am 52yo male living in Utah. My email andruir@yahoo.com
Old January 12th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for someone to cruise with

Quote:
I am an RN as well, but live in SLC, Utah. I am 52yo Hispanic male. I would like to go in a Transatlantic cruise from Miami to Barcelona in April. I haven't booked it yet.
Old January 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default I would like someone to cruise with me.

Quote:
I booked a cruise, but it is for Dec 8, 7 day Western Caribbean with NCL. Are you interested? Still have a long way to wait, otherwise I would like to go in a Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona with on April with Royal Caribbean. My email andruir@yahoo.com
Old January 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default re cruise

Hi I am a 49 yr old RN who would kike to take a cruise to the Mediterrean. I have 3 wk vaca time to use before end of June, pls email me if you are interested.
Oh yes, I am not looking for a date, I just don't know anyone with any money to travel
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Familiar Face

I live in ohio. want to cruise. Wrteme sclearyy@yahoo.com
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Im also looking for a cruise mate or a group of people possibly...prefer singles cruise. Im DWF 48 straight. Possibly in Feb or March, leaving from SC or Fla. Just trying to see what you might be interested in.....Thanks Karen
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Apr. 22nd - 12 day Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona to Venice

I am 30 year old SWF from the West Coast of the U.S. and I am looking for a cabin mate for a cruise that I will be booking. Only look to share the room, nothing sexual. I will be exploring the ports if you want join me for some fun! I don't snore or party excessively, so I'm hoping to find someone similar.

It's a 12 day Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona to Venice. Embarks from Barcelona on Apr. 22nd and disembarks on May 4th in Venice. $679 per person + approximately $150 in taxes per person. Willing to split the costs of transportation to/from the airport and the ports of embarkation and disembarkation.

Please message me if you're interested!
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Familiar Face

I'm a 60-year-old SWF and need a companion made for Oceania cruise September 27, Southhampton to Barcelona. If you can change your dates I would love to have a companion
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Solstice November 16 2013

I'm 56 and going to Australia mostly New Zealand in November. I have a 1A balcony cabin.
I'd love to get some travel mates....whether we share a cabin or not. I'm married but cruise solo.

Right now they have free drinks package for this cruise. I'm not a drinker...but free juice, diet soda, and plain bottled water work.

Celebrity Solstice November 16 2013.

I would only consider a female roomie.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi
I just discovered this website a few days ago. I also enjoy cruising and would like to cruise to Hawaii and or Europe. There is a cruise leaving March 17 from Ft Lauderdale going thru the Panama Canal, visiting Hawaii and the Society Islands. i think it is 50 days and it ends in San Diego. Are you interested?

I am 57 and very easy going. I enjoy kayaking,biking,line dancing,tennis and golf. I also enjoy art and history museums. I am very organized and clean.

I am open to other cruise destinations.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresal View Post
Hello
swf 52 love cruising. Living in Ont. canada and need to get somewhere warm.
don't like to cruise for less than 10 days. It's all about the cost of airfare too.
If i have to pay more for air than the cruise the cost per day isn't worth the trip.
Caribbean is fine,, haven't been to Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica .
I like to keep the cost at under 125 per day total.
Ready to go anytime in Feb
Teresa
Hi Teresa - I am a 53 yo female (widow) from Nebraska. I am looking for someone to share a room on the Maasdam (HAL) sailing March 18 - 14 days southern carribean. Inside room is $999 pp, outside room just a little more. Let me know if your interested. The single supplement on this one is double--I just refuse to pay that. -- julesdb9999@yahoo.com
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
my name is Kissel. I have cruised several times (Med and the Caribbean). I would like to get away in mid feb. I am a single female, non-smoker, enjoy my wine, don't snore, enjoy water sports and pretty flexible. There is a cruise from Fort Lauderdale - Carnival Freedom.
Let me know if you are interested - prefer balcony.
My email - njerikross@gmail.com
Old January 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi,

I am always looking for someone that also enjoys cruising and meeting people.

I am a retired Hospital Exec and know we could certainly share some of our experiences working in the health care field. I am easy going, enjoying retirement and do hate to pay double to enjoy one of most enjoyable ways to travel. Have not tried this yet and am looking for someone that would be fun to share a cruise with.

If interested, let me know and I am certainly open to just about anywhere cruising.

Good luck in your search.

Bob
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am wondering if you can go as quickly as the week of Feb. 18, to the Caribbean. Have never been on the Royal Caribbean line, and don't care much for Carnival.

Best,
Mary
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Admiral

Our little Daffodil hasn't posted since Dec. 5, though has been on line a while ago.
With all these responses, and face it, more responses than any other, makes me wonder why she doesn't acknowledge any of you.
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Familiar Face

Not sure if you have firmed up your plans, but I am very interested in the HAL cruise the week of March 17 to Grand Turk and other islands. It is very cheap.

Best,
Mary
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
I am late fifties married male seeking a platonic cruise companion to share costs and perhaps hang out with on a cruise next year. I would certainly be interested in planning a Carnival cruise in 2014 with you. If you are interested you can reach me at condofinder@hotmail.com.
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Familiar Face

Six islands on a Holland America ship March 17th for $500 per person! Leaves Fort Lauderdale, i believe.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I am looking to the reverse of your trip if interested! Leaving Venice April 29 for 12 nights it ends in Barcelona. $1129. picture window room. I am easy going respectable young at heart 55 year old. Let me know if anyone is interested d11bernard@yahoo dot ca.
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.