Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Australia or South America Cruises

I am looking at winter 2013 or early 2014 for a longer cruise to SA or Australia/NZ ... I normally do not book too far indvance... Have done quite a few cruises in the last 8 years... but need to branch out to longer ones.
Looking for a compatible cruise partner to share cabin. I am independent and easy to get along with. Not demanding or needy. Interested in a variety of activities and love to meet new people and explore new places.
Non smoker and minimal drinking... maybe a beer with Pizza on a hot day or a Margarita.
Lets talk... or email.
Hanna
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Hi Hanna,
I'm seriously looking for a cruise partner to share few laughs and split the cost of the cabin. I have sailed a lot and have frequently shared with strangers, always successful and often repeated.
I live in Sydney and prefer cruises longer than 30 days.
If interested in a chat please email me at davidzik@gmail.com
Regards,
Anatoli (Tony) Davidzik
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

You have listed two areas that are on my to cruise list. I enjoy longer cruises and would certainly be interested in sharing costs on a cruise.

I live in Arizona and have cruised with Holland America and other cruise lines and to me this is the best way to go. I am a non-smoker and only drink a glass of wine on special occassions. I am retired Health Care Executive and enjoy meeting people.

You can email me at rl4309@powerc.net if you would like more info. Good luck in your search.

Bob