CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   TX or LA cruise - Female roomie ???? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/393536-tx-la-cruise-female-roomie.html)

txvballgirl December 12th, 2012 11:48 AM

TX or LA cruise - Female roomie ????

Hey there!

I am a fun 32 year old looking for someone who loves to cruise as much as I do. I prefer Carnival cruise out of Tx, but am open to other options with a great deal of course. I think a singles cruise could be super fun!

But...I need a roomie! All my female friends are married or have kids and can't get away over the next few months. Anyone interested in being my cruise buddy?!?!

There is a fun singles cruise out of NO, LA on 2/10 that could also be a lot of fun to do!! I'm open to options and just ready to sail away.

JFTallas3 December 23rd, 2012 08:11 PM

Hello There,

I am looking for someone to share a cruise on Jan 20th on a 7 day cruise. Plans are currently in the preliminary stages. I will be joining a couple or several couples that normally travel together while cruising. I have traveled with them on several cruises. I have been on 6 cruises. For more information or questions, dont hesitate to call. Thanks. John 214-546-0780

polish28 December 25th, 2012 05:05 PM

Have you found someone to travel with?

wendy3287 December 26th, 2012 02:49 PM

i'm interested in the single cruise or any cruise on jan 2013
los angeles to mexico Jan 13, 2012

Nicole1207 December 26th, 2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txvballgirl (Post 1458041)
Hey there!

I am a fun 32 year old looking for someone who loves to cruise as much as I do. I prefer Carnival cruise out of Tx, but am open to other options with a great deal of course. I think a singles cruise could be super fun!

But...I need a roomie! All my female friends are married or have kids and can't get away over the next few months. Anyone interested in being my cruise buddy?!?!

There is a fun singles cruise out of NO, LA on 2/10 that could also be a lot of fun to do!! I'm open to options and just ready to sail away.

Have you found someone?

I am a 32 yr female. Looking for someone to share a room with

txvballgirl December 28th, 2012 09:30 PM

I actually did book the cruise already. Wish I had returned to this a little sooner. Next time maybe though? I do love to cruise and likely will go again in April or may!
You in TX?

Nicole1207 December 29th, 2012 09:11 AM

Yes I am! Houston

ednotmilkman December 29th, 2012 11:06 AM

Hey there Texas girls

just a reminder for txvballgirl and Nicole,

there is a private message option on Cruisemates where you could chat or exchange phone and e-mails to work this out without us snoops seeing !

I'd try to talk one of you into letting me come along except I try to stick with people over 35, or at least those who can act 40. And if you are married, I surely need to meet your husband first to agree on the rules of conduct.

Edwin

Kathconserv December 29th, 2012 03:35 PM

I need a cruise mate for this January 2013 Caribbean. Im 35 years old

I am booked on the brilliance of the seas from the 12-19 and the 19-26 out of San Juan. Want to share a cabin? It's on the nineth deck inside cabin. 700 each week.

I'm single. 35 female.

a produceman January 2nd, 2013 10:33 PM

hi i can go on the jan 13 or 14th out of new oleans im a 58 year old male from alabama been on carinal a bunch of times let me know and i will send my cell number thanks