Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default TX or LA cruise - Female roomie ????

Hey there!

I am a fun 32 year old looking for someone who loves to cruise as much as I do. I prefer Carnival cruise out of Tx, but am open to other options with a great deal of course. I think a singles cruise could be super fun!

But...I need a roomie! All my female friends are married or have kids and can't get away over the next few months. Anyone interested in being my cruise buddy?!?!

There is a fun singles cruise out of NO, LA on 2/10 that could also be a lot of fun to do!! I'm open to options and just ready to sail away.
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello There,

I am looking for someone to share a cruise on Jan 20th on a 7 day cruise. Plans are currently in the preliminary stages. I will be joining a couple or several couples that normally travel together while cruising. I have traveled with them on several cruises. I have been on 6 cruises. For more information or questions, dont hesitate to call. Thanks. John 214-546-0780
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found someone to travel with?
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to wendy3287

i'm interested in the single cruise or any cruise on jan 2013
los angeles to mexico Jan 13, 2012
i only took one cruise to alaska, any cruise if u want to go, i will be interested in .
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by txvballgirl View Post
Hey there!

I am a fun 32 year old looking for someone who loves to cruise as much as I do. I prefer Carnival cruise out of Tx, but am open to other options with a great deal of course. I think a singles cruise could be super fun!

But...I need a roomie! All my female friends are married or have kids and can't get away over the next few months. Anyone interested in being my cruise buddy?!?!

There is a fun singles cruise out of NO, LA on 2/10 that could also be a lot of fun to do!! I'm open to options and just ready to sail away.
Have you found someone?

I am a 32 yr female. Looking for someone to share a room with
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I actually did book the cruise already. Wish I had returned to this a little sooner. Next time maybe though? I do love to cruise and likely will go again in April or may!
You in TX?
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Familiar Face

Yes I am! Houston
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:06 AM
First Mate

Default Hey there Texas girls

just a reminder for txvballgirl and Nicole,

there is a private message option on Cruisemates where you could chat or exchange phone and e-mails to work this out without us snoops seeing !

I'd try to talk one of you into letting me come along except I try to stick with people over 35, or at least those who can act 40. And if you are married, I surely need to meet your husband first to agree on the rules of conduct.

Edwin
Old December 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Familiar Face

Smile I need a cruise mate for this January 2013 Caribbean. Im 35 years old

I am booked on the brilliance of the seas from the 12-19 and the 19-26 out of San Juan. Want to share a cabin? It's on the nineth deck inside cabin. 700 each week.

I'm single. 35 female.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi i can go on the jan 13 or 14th out of new oleans im a 58 year old male from alabama been on carinal a bunch of times let me know and i will send my cell number thanks