Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM
First Mate

Default Ft. Lauderdale to Rome in April

I've had no response in "Ladies over 60" so I'm putting this into the wider world! I would like to do the Celebrity April 14 sailing, 16 days, cabin type of your choice. It's an interesting crossing in that it starts by going south down to San Juan. Prices currently range from $699 pp inside to $999 pp concierge balcony, with about $120 of taxes & fees on whichever, and include $150 pp on board credit.

I'm an overweight but very active senior, don't smoke, drink a little wine, and I think I sometimes snore a little but none of my cabinmates have ever complained. I prefer anytime dining because I usually only do the MDR on formal nights or when the menu particularly appeals to me; besides, Celebrity cafs have sushi and some pretty decent Indian dishes. I don't require that whoever I share a cabin with also join me in the same activities. I also don't think I'm ready to pair up with a male, though I have to admit I'd be tempted if one could dance!
Sponsored Links
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default VTG

fast deal #13646 Celebrity Silhouette 4/14/13, sounds like your cruise?
I have been looking at this cruise for awhile now and I also like the return cruise on Holland America, #20485 18 days, 4/29/13.
Could you make the round trip?

JR
Old December 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
First Mate

Hi, Aroundtheworld - Yes, it is the same trip, although the prices for everything except inside have already gone up. I can not do an immediate round trip; I have a husband at home (who doesn't like sea days) that I can't leave to himself for over a month. What I had intended, if I can find a partner for the eastbound trip, was to buy roundtrip air that will get me back to Europe for a return next fall.
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi!
Are you still looking for a cabin share on this cruise? I might be interested am doing this with you. Can you give a few more details. I'm in Florida.
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:54 AM
First Mate

I am, though I'm no longer sure about availability. Best way to get details is to look it up on the Celebrity site; it's the 4/14 sailing of the Silhouette.
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Familiar Face

Now, if only I could dance