Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Looking for Female Cruisemate for Carnival Jan 13-20

Hi there, I am looking for a female 30-50ish cabin-mate to share a cabin.

I am looking at either inside or oceanview on a Carnival cruise I am looking to travel the month of January 2013. I was looking at a Jan 13-20 there are a couple of cruises that I would be interested in but am open to other cruises that have multiple ports of call, I am looking at departing San Juan, ports St Thomas, Bridgetown, Saint Lucia, St Kitts, St Maarten and one day at sea, inside cabin is $359pp; I found another Carnival cruise that departs miami, nassau, st thomas, san juan, grand, turk and two days at sea $319pp inside/$419pp oceanview; I have not purchased the cabin, as I am trying to find a female cabinmate.

About me, I am a 48 yr married African american female, I live in Sacramento, CA, I have worked for the state of ca for 28 yrs, I am a mom of one daughter; I am straight, non-smoker, non-drinker (don't mind if others drink responsibly), loves shopping, adventure and meeting new people; I have gone on 4 cruises with my husband and travel as much as possible. I love warm weather and its that time to leave cold CA and venture to warm tropical weather.

I am completely open to all races, religious beliefs and am non-judgmental; I am respectful of others space; clean and neat; I do not need someone to hang out with, but that could work also if the interest are the same; I am merely looking for someone who can share the cost of the cabin to minimize the additional charge of the cabin. All of my friends do not have money to cruise or do not have vacation time, with that I am left to try and find someone who has similar interest.

If you are interested in one of the cruises that I have shared or others that are similar with multiple calls of port, warm weather and cost, please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for some to go out of Texas if you are interested?
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole1207 View Post
I am looking for some to go out of Texas if you are interested?
Hi there, please share more regarding cruises out of Texas are they in the month of January? please contact me via sydmoal@comcast.net and we can discuss further. Thanks Monica