Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWM 25 January 2013 e/w/s caribbean

Hi all my name is Nathan, 25 yo male located in beautiful OKOBOJI IOWA, I am seeking a cabin mate (gender/age/race/orientation not important to me) for any 4-8 day cruises to east/west/south Caribbean that departs any date after January5 my first choice departure port is New Orleans but any Florida ports are fine also. My bar is closing down January for renovations, hard to find a friend to go with when everyone has to work, do not want to pay a single fee. I am a small business owner and bartend for fun on the side, I can get along with anyone. I am most likely just looking for a someone to split the cost of the room but maybe we can be pals too! I like to have fun but dont get out of control, ideal roomate would be similar but I can deal with someone different too! I am very flexible and open minded. I just want to have some fun and am in serious need of a large does of vitamin D, without breaking the bank. Would prefer an inside room #frugaltravel.
email at nate.ahlers@gmail.com or txt/call 7 one 2 3 four 8 four four zero 9
Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Nate, I am in need of a cabin partner to go on a cruise on Jan 20 thru Jan 27 out of Galveston on the Carnival Magic. Cabin has not been purchased yet, as i would like to go thru an agent for the financials. I will give you a call on 12/31 around 1pm. Thanks, John 214-546-0780