CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Vegas cruise sales and cruise addict looking for travel partner (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/393929-vegas-cruise-sales-cruise-addict-looking-travel-partner.html)

DavidB1123 January 2nd, 2013 09:42 PM

Vegas cruise sales and cruise addict looking for travel partner

Hey there everyone!!! SWM 40...living in Las Vegas would love to find another single male or female to cruise with. Im a Cruise Sales Agent by profession so I have the inside track on cruise deals... Im looking to go on a few cruises this year especially would love to do an Alaskan and Mexican Riviera cruise... Alot of fun and pretty low key...would love to find a travel partner who loves cruising as much as me...Hope to hear from everyone soon

DCKhoury January 3rd, 2013 09:42 PM

I would be interested in a Mexican Riviera cruise! When would you be thinking of going, how long, etc?!

AZCRUISER65 January 5th, 2013 03:00 PM

I too like to cruise. Have a mate that will not ocean cruise. I do not like the cost of cruising alone. I am retired health care executive and would be open to what you like to go.

Let me knwo if you want to talk.

Bob

civilsid January 6th, 2013 09:13 PM

I'm in Kingman so only about 100 miles from Vegas. Maybe we could sail out of LA together? I have sailed Mex. Riviera, prefer to find someone of the opposite sex to cruise with but anything to help defray cost. I am 38, straight, single guy, professional. My name is Sid, if you want to chat, my email is my handle at yahoo.com

andruir January 10th, 2013 08:34 PM

I like to cruise, but can do only certain times of the year

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidB1123 (Post 1460287)
Hey there everyone!!! SWM 40...living in Las Vegas would love to find another single male or female to cruise with. Im a Cruise Sales Agent by profession so I have the inside track on cruise deals... Im looking to go on a few cruises this year especially would love to do an Alaskan and Mexican Riviera cruise... Alot of fun and pretty low key...would love to find a travel partner who loves cruising as much as me...Hope to hear from everyone soon

I booked a cruise Dec 8, Western Caribbean with NCL. I like to cruise. 52yo male living in SLC. My email andruir@yahoo.com.

amn1016 January 17th, 2013 09:19 PM

I'm a 41 y/o single female. I live 30 minutes from Philadelphia. I'm looking to cruise sometime in March or April. Sun, warmth and NO work are my only requirements. I am definitely looking for a roomate/travel buddy. What cruise options do you currently have available?

Horatio January 18th, 2013 06:04 AM

hi - east coast here ... which cruise line? cost? thanks