Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Vegas cruise sales and cruise addict looking for travel partner

Hey there everyone!!! SWM 40...living in Las Vegas would love to find another single male or female to cruise with. Im a Cruise Sales Agent by profession so I have the inside track on cruise deals... Im looking to go on a few cruises this year especially would love to do an Alaskan and Mexican Riviera cruise... Alot of fun and pretty low key...would love to find a travel partner who loves cruising as much as me...Hope to hear from everyone soon
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I would be interested in a Mexican Riviera cruise! When would you be thinking of going, how long, etc?!
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Familiar Face

I too like to cruise. Have a mate that will not ocean cruise. I do not like the cost of cruising alone. I am retired health care executive and would be open to what you like to go.

Let me knwo if you want to talk.

Bob
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Familiar Face

I'm in Kingman so only about 100 miles from Vegas. Maybe we could sail out of LA together? I have sailed Mex. Riviera, prefer to find someone of the opposite sex to cruise with but anything to help defray cost. I am 38, straight, single guy, professional. My name is Sid, if you want to chat, my email is my handle at yahoo.com
HAL Zaandam- Mex Riviera 04/2013
NCL Jewel- Panama 05/2012
Carnival Splendor 10/2011
NCL Spirit 03/2011
Carnival Freedom 11/2010
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir
Default I like to cruise, but can do only certain times of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidB1123 View Post
Hey there everyone!!! SWM 40...living in Las Vegas would love to find another single male or female to cruise with. Im a Cruise Sales Agent by profession so I have the inside track on cruise deals... Im looking to go on a few cruises this year especially would love to do an Alaskan and Mexican Riviera cruise... Alot of fun and pretty low key...would love to find a travel partner who loves cruising as much as me...Hope to hear from everyone soon
I booked a cruise Dec 8, Western Caribbean with NCL. I like to cruise. 52yo male living in SLC. My email andruir@yahoo.com.
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a 41 y/o single female. I live 30 minutes from Philadelphia. I'm looking to cruise sometime in March or April. Sun, warmth and NO work are my only requirements. I am definitely looking for a roomate/travel buddy. What cruise options do you currently have available?
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Familiar Face

hi - east coast here ... which cruise line? cost? thanks