Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interest for HAL San Diego - Hawaii on Feb 16th

Hi!

My wife and I would like to go on the HAL cruise from San Diego to Hawaii on February 16th.

We would like to take my Dad on the cruise, but he has no one to share an inside stateroom with. And I'm sure he would rather pay $1050 rather than $2100 for the cruise!

He's clean, respectful, and a non-smoker, and would likely be on the decks and in port with us most days.

We are looking for someone who would be willing to share a stateroom with him on board.

Thanks! Drop me an e-mail if you're interested at: carleton.pope@gmail.com

-Carleton
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

I saw your post and might be interested in going on this cruise. Have done a similar one with Princess but I normally cruise with HAL.

Please contact me if your dad is still looking for a cabin mate. I am retired 72YO and live in AZ. I know I do not like to pay double for a cabin either.

My email address is rl4309@powerc.net

Bob Lake