Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ladies!!! Countdown to Allure of the Seas; Cruise Companion wanted 3-17 to 3-24

Ladies, you'll want to read this one!! I'm a S/W/M, 55 years young, 5'3" tall, lonely and divorced guy who seeks HAPPINESS in life. I've tasted and fallen in love with "cruising" on the BIG ships. Sun, fun, relaxation, excitement, romance, beauty, great food and more on the seas and at ports of call.

Depart Ft. Lauderdale, cruise to Nassau, Bahamas then to the island of St.Thomas, then to St. Marrten, two days at sea and return to Ft. Lauderdale.

The cruise experience! I love the variety of fun activities on board, the relaxation of the outdoor poolside recliners and chairs (I have fair skin and burn easy so I try to take care in "picking my spot" with some shade, am BIG INTO THE HOT TUBS and cool refreshing pools, love the dining experiences both formal and casual, enjoy the shows and bingo or other chance games, and to cap off an evening some dancing in the clubs (I'm not the best but can "shake" with the rest) and just hanging out on the deck watching the moon with the cool ocean breeze. The shore excursions can also be a HUGE part of the vacation. I rented and rode a scooter up and down the streets of Grand Caymen and had a "bucket list" experience of deep sea fishing off the island of St. Croix. I want to try some of the beach fun too. Since my divorce and for health reasons, I made a personal choice to live a booze free life but enjoy the option of non-alcoholic beer. NO, I'm not, nor was I ever an alcoholic. It simply became a part of my "moving on" in life.

RIGHT UP FRONT: 1) This is NOT about sex but rather about companionship and sharing all the fun stuff I mentioned above, 2) I'm an "open book" kind of guy so you'll get NO BS from me, 3) I try to live by "The Golden Rule" and treat others the way I'd want to be treated by them, and 4) it's a NO GO if you're a smoker, or AA (sorry, prefer white women...hispanic is OK) or way taller than I am, or into dope, or diseased, or a criminal or a controlling MEAN ***** like I was married to for 20 years. (I can smell all of those from a mile away!).

See you on the deck for "Set Sail" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy P.

Royal Caribbean, Adventure of the Seas (12/2010)
Celebrity, Century (12/2009)
Sponsored Links