Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4
Default SWF 50 Looking for a cabin mate

I just booked 3 back to backs on the Imagination at a great price. Anyone game??? Ship leaves Jan 21 and returns on Feb 1. Just looking to have fun and split the cost it is approx. $600 for the 11 days or just join me for one of the 4 day or 3 day cruises of course at a lesser price.
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkimm4 View Post
I just booked 3 back to backs on the Imagination at a great price. Anyone game??? Ship leaves Jan 21 and returns on Feb 1. Just looking to have fun and split the cost it is approx. $600 for the 11 days or just join me for one of the 4 day or 3 day cruises of course at a lesser price.
I maybe interested and would like to know more, can you email me at sydmoal@comcast.net and we can discuss further.

Thanks
Monica
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkimm4 View Post

I am interested in this. I can do the 3 back to backs!