Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise Buddy needed for Mediterranean cruise

Who I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone preferably female, but a male cabin mate is okay. I don't mind having someone to explore the ports with or if you prefer to go on your own, that is totally fine as I am independent. We can meet at the destination port, so I don't require a flight companion.

Where:
My "must-see" destination is Rome! I would also love to see Barcelona, Venice, and Sicily. I am also open to seeing Athens, Santorini, Marseille, Ibiza and Morocco. I'm open to suggestions.

When:
I haven't set the exact dates or booked flights. I have 2 weeks of vacation right now and want to use them before the year is up. I will be getting another 2 weeks of accrued vacation by September. I'm hoping to go sometime before mid May, if not I will go in mid September. No preference on cruiseline, however I have cruised with Norwegian before.

Why:
Why not? For fun, adventure and exploring. I just want to explore the Mediterranean as I have not been to Europe yet.

About me:
(SWF) I'm an outgoing yet laid-back, adventurous, and active woman in her 30s from the Seattle area in Washington State (U.S.).

Cheers!

Last edited by Sea.Sno.Gem; January 11th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45

Hi!

I maybe interested.

Ken
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Familiar Face

Will you be interested in a 64 day Mediterranean cruise begining and ending in Fort Lauderdale? March 14
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir
Default I am available in April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea.Sno.Gem View Post
Who I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone preferably female, but a male cabin mate is okay. I don't mind having someone to explore the ports with or if you prefer to go on your own, that is totally fine as I am independent. We can meet at the destination port, so I don't require a flight companion.

Where:
My "must-see" destination is Rome! I would also love to see Barcelona, Venice, and Sicily. I am also open to seeing Athens, Santorini, Marseille, Ibiza and Morocco. I'm open to suggestions.

When:
I haven't set the exact dates or booked flights. I have 2 weeks of vacation right now and want to use them before the year is up. I will be getting another 2 weeks of accrued vacation by September. I'm hoping to go sometime before mid May, if not I will go in mid September. No preference on cruiseline, however I have cruised with Norwegian before.

Why:
Why not? For fun, adventure and exploring. I just want to explore the Mediterranean as I have not been to Europe yet.

About me:
(SWF) I'm an outgoing yet laid-back, adventurous, and active woman in her 30s from the Seattle area in Washington State (U.S.).

Cheers!
---

I will be able to take two weeks in April if you give me the dates in advance so I can arrange at my job. I am 52 yo Hispanic male. I live in Salt Lake City. I love cruising. Let me know what you think. You can answer here and also email me to andruir@yahoo.com
Old January 16th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohelet View Post
Will you be interested in a 64 day Mediterranean cruise begining and ending in Fort Lauderdale? March 14
Unfortunately, I'm unable to take that much time away from work but it sounds amazing!
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Familiar Face

I was looking at doing the following cruise for $679 per person (based on double occupancy):

Company: Carnival
Ship: Carnival Legend

Duration: 12 days, 9 ports
Start: Barcelona, Spain
Embarkation: Monday, April 22nd at 5pm
End: Venice, Italy
Disembarkation: Saturday, May 4th at 12pm

Ports:
SPAIN - Barcelona & Palma de Mallorca
FRANCE - Marseilles
ITALY - Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina & Venice
CROATIA - Dubrovnik

Here is the link:

Last edited by Sea.Sno.Gem; January 16th, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added more details
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default re medi cruise

Hi, I am 49 yr old SWF RN and I have 3 wks vca to take before June. I would love to take medi cruise just don't know anyone with enough money to go with me. I am looking for someone to explore ports etc. I like to have a few drinks and enjoy gambling, eating and seeing shows when at sea. I am open to any cruise line and would like a 10-14 day cruise. I too would like to see the destinations you mentioned. Please email me if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Darlene
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by magrumd View Post
Hi, I am 49 yr old SWF RN and I have 3 wks vca to take before June. I would love to take medi cruise just don't know anyone with enough money to go with me. I am looking for someone to explore ports etc. I like to have a few drinks and enjoy gambling, eating and seeing shows when at sea. I am open to any cruise line and would like a 10-14 day cruise. I too would like to see the destinations you mentioned. Please email me if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Darlene
Hello there!

I was just reading your thread actually! I would feel more comfortable travelling with a fellow female cruiser. I'm also having troubles finding a travel companion because my boyfriend doesn't have vacation time and everyone else is either broke or booked their trips to other countries. I would be exploring the ports and it would be nice to do that together. Europe has been a dream of mine and I finally have the opportunity to go, so i want to literally jump on board!

As you have described yourself, you sound like the ideal cruising buddy as we have similar interests! I'm so excited! I'll email you.
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Familiar Face

I'm a 60-year-old single white female traveling with another couple but need cabin mate

Oceana, September 27, Southhampton to Barcelona. It's a terrific itinerary. You could always fly to Rome from Barcelona
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hey how are you? you are very beautiful im mike 28 male in miami fl, you sent me a reply about the carnival victory. I am trying to go April 6-11 out of miami florida, to Jam to Mexico and back. Its a part of a wedding for a friend would love to go cant afford the single price let me know thanks, im very laid back easy going down to earth email me if u want kingsblend84@aim.com thanks!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:00 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzbieta View Post
I'm a 60-year-old single white female traveling with another couple but need cabin mate

Oceana, September 27, Southhampton to Barcelona. It's a terrific itinerary. You could always fly to Rome from Barcelona
That cruise sounds amazing! Unfortunately I've already requested my time off through work and my mileage plan only allows me to fly to London for free in April until May 4th.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:04 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorm1 View Post
Hey how are you? you are very beautiful im mike 28 male in miami fl, you sent me a reply about the carnival victory. I am trying to go April 6-11 out of miami florida, to Jam to Mexico and back. Its a part of a wedding for a friend would love to go cant afford the single price let me know thanks, im very laid back easy going down to earth email me if u want kingsblend84@aim.com thanks!
Thank you Mike! Unfortunately I'm looking to explore Europe and if given the time/money I would join you! I have always wanted to visit Jamaica. I also love cruising to Mexico, which is much better than staying because you can explore the ports while having the comforts/security of a hotel and clean water. I've done a Mexican Riviera cruise and have also stayed in Mexico. I got sick from the ice in my mixed drinks - so stick to beer, wine & shots while you're in port! You'll have a blast.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
Familiar Face

oh ok thanks! well let me know if you can last minute i probally wont be going alone would love your company. I know you have a bf but you sound fun you would be a great add to the wedd
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorm1 View Post
oh ok thanks! well let me know if you can last minute i probally wont be going alone would love your company. I know you have a bf but you sound fun you would be a great add to the wedd
Sounds good, I will let you know if things change! Jamaica would be amazing and I love to travel or make new friends. Thanks for the compliment!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:37 PM
Familiar Face

K cool snowgem dont even know your name lol. Um you have my email right to contact me, i know my cruise is not comparable to ur medd, i hope to hear from you keeping my fingers crossed
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I have a cabin for NCL leaving from New Orleans on Feb 10th-17th to Costa Maya, Roatan and Belize. Looking for friendly, polite female to enjoy my 1st cruise. No need to share cabin cost. I am young at heart in early 40"s professional travelling with singles group. I am from Toronto but have lived in Seattle for 10 yrs. We can share info at movetotoronto@gmail.com
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Familiar Face

I'm a 60-year-old female traveling with another couple but need a cruisemate:
Oceana September 27 London to Barcelona

Let me know if you're interested
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:04 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Who I'm looking for:

Where:

When:

Why:

About me:

Cheers!
I am a wf 55, young at heart and active. I will be in Venice and want to share a cabin (picture window) from Venice to Barcelona (Istanbul, Mikonos, etc...) $1129. for 12 nights! Great deal on Norwegian Spirit. Have a peek and let me know if interested as this will be an awsome trip! Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalemate View Post
I am a wf 55, young at heart and active. I will be in Venice and want to share a cabin (picture window) from Venice to Barcelona (Istanbul, Mikonos, etc...) $1129. for 12 nights! Great deal on Norwegian Spirit. Have a peek and let me know if interested as this will be an awsome trip! Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
contact me at: d11bernard at yahoo dot ca if you like my itinerary.
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Still interested?

Hey there.. if you're still interested, I booked a cabin on MSC Mediterranean cruise (orchestra boat). Its a 7-day trip and departs from Genoa on april 26th, tours 5 other cities ending at Ibiza for two nights, then back to Genoa. My friends cancelled cuz they got work travel at that time so there is room for two and me(it's a triple cabin). Let me know if this suits you so we can discuss details

Cheers!
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy

Let me know if you want a $25 discount on any Princess Cruise.
If you find a cabin mate, I can send them a referral aswell, if you decide to sail on Princess.
It is good for 2-years with any agent or online site.
You must have never booked or sailed on Princess before.
It is through the Princess referral program.
You must complete the referral before booking your first Princess Cruise.

The Ruby Princess may be a good fit for your interest.

Vacations to Go FAST DEAL #12349
12 nights departing May 12, 2013 on
Princess' Ruby Princess

Bon Voyage
Danny Boy

Last edited by Dannyboy; March 6th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Captain

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy View Post
Let me know if you want a $25 discount on any Princess Cruise.
If you find a cabin mate, I can send them a referral aswell, if you decide to sail on Princess.
It is good for 2-years with any agent or online site.
You must have never booked or sailed on Princess before.
It is through the Princess referral program.
You must complete the referral before booking your first Princess Cruise.

The Ruby Princess may be a good fit for your interest.

Vacations to Go FAST DEAL #12349
12 nights departing May 12, 2013 on
Princess' Ruby Princess

Bon Voyage
Danny Boy
Travel Zoo just released 3/6/13

By Melissa Stroud
Travelzoo Staff, San Francisco
For $849 per person, explore 10 different European cities on a 12-night Mediterranean cruise. Depart May 23, Aug. 27 or Oct. 14 -- including Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Save $150 per person on current rates and sail on the Norwegian Spirit. Additional spring and summer departures are $1199 per person. Upgraded cabins are available for an additional cost.
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Captain

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy View Post
Travel Zoo just released 3/6/13

By Melissa Stroud
Travelzoo Staff, San Francisco
For $849 per person, explore 10 different European cities on a 12-night Mediterranean cruise. Depart May 23, Aug. 27 or Oct. 14 -- including Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Save $150 per person on current rates and sail on the Norwegian Spirit. Additional spring and summer departures are $1199 per person. Upgraded cabins are available for an additional cost.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Mon Oct 14 Venice, Italy Embark
Tue Oct 15 Venice, Italy 1:00am
Wed Oct 16 At Sea
Thu Oct 17 Athens (Piraeus), Greece 7:00am 5:00pm
Fri Oct 18 Izmir, Turkey (Ephesus) 7:00am 1:00pm
Sat Oct 19 Istanbul, Turkey 8:00am 7:00pm
Sun Oct 20 Mykonos, Greece 2:00pm 9:00pm
Mon Oct 21 At Sea
Tue Oct 22 Naples (Capri), Italy 8:00am 7:00pm
Wed Oct 23 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 8:00am 7:00pm
Thu Oct 24 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 8:00am 7:00pm
Fri Oct 25 Toulon, France 9:00am 5:00pm
Sat Oct 26 Barcelona, Spain 5:00am

I just verified Hilton and Marriott Properties both have Reduced awards starting Oct 1, 2013 on Holtel loyalty programs.
United, Lufthansa, Delta, American start shoulder season pricing Oct 1st, 2013.

Last edited by Dannyboy; March 6th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Who I'm looking for:

Where:

When:

Why:

About me:

Cheers!
Want to share a cabin leaving Venice, Italy on April 29th for 12 nights going to Istanbul (Turkey), Izmir(Turkey)t, Mikenos(Greece), Naples(Italy), Pisa(Italy), Toulon (France) and Barcelona Spain! An incredible trip! My first time cruising, female young at heart, active and respectfull. All for $1,400. each for 12 nights! Let me know soon if interested. Drop me a note, my user name is: femalemate.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone to share the cost of a cabin?

I'm looking to take about a 12-day Mediterranean cruise in the Sept-Nov 2013 time frame. I'm a 64 male, non-smoker, social drinker who will be traveling with a woman who wants to have her own cabin. We are ballroom dancers.

Best regards,
John