CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   50s Guy East Coast (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394159-50s-guy-east-coast.html)

Horatio January 15th, 2013 11:47 AM

50s Guy East Coast

hey - have cruised before, usually solo; prefer line with good food, good entertainment and good itinerary. Relaxation is goal, though working out helps with all that food ;-) ...

desi_in_pardes January 15th, 2013 11:41 PM

I am 57 male of Indian origin from Pennsylvania, like your profile. I have cruised before.

I am flexible with dates/itineraries. Idea is to save money by sharing.

What were you planning?

relaxguy January 20th, 2013 08:14 PM

Cabin mate Caribbean March 2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio (Post 1461489)
hey - have cruised before, usually solo; prefer line with good food, good entertainment and good itinerary. Relaxation is goal, though working out helps with all that food ;-) ...

I have booked 2 back-to-back 7-day Caribbean cruises on the Ruby Princess from Ft Lauderdale March 10 and 17. If any one of you would like to join me as a cabin mate for either cruise, contact me privately. Very reasonable costs!

Randyottaway April 21st, 2013 11:54 PM

I'm looking at a cruise of Norway departing/returning Copenhagen; June 1 - 8. I'm GWM; youthful 57 y/o. Enjoy friends, movies, conversation & of course cruising. I prefer Europe but open to other areas. I'm trying to wrap this trip around my need to be on east coast June 14 - 16. I'm a light drinker; deep sleeper.

arontheradio April 22nd, 2013 04:50 PM

Retired 72 retired single white male, non smoker, social drinker. Live in NJ and can cruise out of Bayonne, Manhattan and Ft Lauderdale. Have cruised many times usually Royal Carib, Norwegian or Carnival inside cabin. Easy going, active, spry, good sense of humor, worked in Manhattan 40 years. Light sleeper, do not snore, no snorers please. Hope to find a cruise companion for many cruises. email: arontheradio@optonline.net

arontheradio April 24th, 2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio (Post 1461489)

Hey 50s Guy, I am DWM, straight active 72 year old grandpa experienced cruiser. Young at heart, active, easygoing, good sense of humor. Love karaoke, comedy and having a fun time. Will share time together or go our own way, whatever you prefer. Non smoker, non snorer, light sleeper, no snoring please. Worked in NYC sales for many years. Hope to hear from you, I'm a great cabin mate. E-mail: arontheradio@optonline.net