Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Find a female roommate in Feb or March 2013

Hello,

I am looking for a female companion to share the interior cabin. I have two travel options. If you are interested in going to South America in 2013, please contact me at ckan126@gmail.com.

Option 1: Holland America Ė 13 day South America from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Valparaiso (Santiago), Chile on March 5, 2013 or March31, 2013 (two sail days choices) / costs: from ($899 to $1,099) + Tax + air fare

Option 2: Celebrity Cruise Ė 14 days Antarctic Cruise - round trip from/to Buenos Aires, Argentina on February 17, 2013 / cost: $1,499 + Tax + airfare

I am a married woman. My age is between 30 to 40. My race is Asian American. I enjoy the nature and appreciate the space of a roommate. We can either enjoy the whole trip together or we can have fun separately. I donít smoke, donít snore, and donít like messy environment. I am easy to get along with, enjoy walking and swimming, doing exercise in the gym, exploring the nature and also enjoy the events on the ship.

Best Regards,
Sponsored Links