Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking cruise companion or companions!

Hi I do not have anything booked yet! Im just starting my search, because of the cost I fig it would be cool to cruise with someone or in a group. Im DWF 48 straight....I would like to go on a singles cruise! But am open to other cruises...End of Feb or March this year. Deporting from SC or even Fla.. Cost wise under $500 would be awsume. I need vacation time for sure....Im outgoing, dont really party, will have a drink or too. Im not expecting anything from anyone other than sharing expense on a room! If we hang out great and if we dont thats fine too. Looking for decent people....please respond....Karen
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Captain

Are you looking for an actual hosted singles cruise or simply a ship and destination that has a party rather than laid back atmosphere?

Many hosted singles cruises will match you with a roomy if you book early enough but they tend to be more expensive to pay for the host and events that are planned.

Ex. Feb 10th 7 day hosted on the Star $644, book the same cruise not in the group $449, book the same cruise a week earlier $369.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Familiar Face

Any chance you would consider leaving from NYC or Baltimore?
Old January 18th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi

I prefer either SC or FLa...but do you have something booked?
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am a MWF straight age 37, looking for a cruise under $500 also, and looking for a female room mate. My husband is a workaholic, so he can't always travel with me. I've been on a carnival cruise to Alaska before with my husband and we loved it. Carnival has many selections for departures and prices. I was thinking of a 7 day cruise. i'm not picky about room category, interior, ocean view, etc. As I'm looking to save money, too. I can cruise out of anywhere in the US, since I'm centrally located to all the cruise ports (I'm in Chicago). I might be looking more toward a cruise in April (trying to avoid the spring breakers). I am not a partier, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, and I'm hygienic. I also don't gamble. And I'm honest. I just go on vacations to relax (and enjoy the great food) . I don't always have activities to do at every port...I'm very simple. I can do my own thing or we can be cruise buddies... I do have 3 cruises scheduled with Carnival from now through Feb 2014, so I would like to stick to Carnival.
Sincerely,
Debbie
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Familiar Face

Default Companion-Oceana-September 27, 2013

I need a companion, SWF, straight, 60
Oceana Southhampton to Barcelona
September 27, 2013