Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default March 3 2013 San Juan - Carnival Valor

I am looking to share a cabin out of San Juan on March 3 2013. I would prefer the Valor as it is currently the least expensive of the ships leaving March 2 or 3rd at $469 pp inside through VTG. I would not be opposed to one of the other four ships leaving that weekend out of San Juan, but I am locked into that weekend due to an already booked flight without the ability to change dates. A little about myself, I am 52, SWM, professional, I have been on about 15 cruises, and have gone out of San Juan twice before, I have been on the Valor twice before, but out of Miami. I tend to spend most of my time out of the room, and when in port most of the time off the ship. I am a non-smoker and social drinker, I have shared hotel rooms with several people in the past couple of years and have been told that I do not snore, so I will take their word for it. While on ship, I enjoy hanging out by the pool by day and probably searching out a comedian or show by night. I tend to eat at the buffets during the day and MDR at night. I consider myself to be fairly neat and considerate of others. My only requirement of a cabin mate is that they also be considerate of the fact we are sharing cramp quarters and should act in a way inwhich they would like to be treated. If there is a connection, it would be great to have someone to hang around with, if not, sharing costs and pleasantries would be be fine. If interested, I will be also be booking a hotel room in San Juan the day before and day after the cruise.

Tony
Sponsored Links