Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Grand Princess 04/25/13; Gay Cabin Mate Needed

Hey Guys!

I'm just starting my search for a travel buddy to share a cabin on the Grand Princess departing San Francisco on April 25, 2013 for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii.

Ports: San Francisco, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui, Ensenada, San Francisco.

Prices for previous passengers are starting at $1,105 (inside cabin). $1,335 for oceanview. So, I hope to jump on this price before it disappears. I'm leaning towards the inside cabin because, honestly, who spends much time in their cabin while on a cruise.

I'm 47, Hispanic, 6' tall, a great listener with a passion for cruise vacations. I'm hoping to find another gay guy my age (or close enough) who also enjoys lounging around the pool/beach/bar/lounges, while people watching with a nice cold cocktail in hand. I enjoy spirted conversations and also quiet relaxation. I'm very easy to get along with. I can provide references too.

Interested? Send me a message with a little info about yourself and I'll reply in kind.

Looking forward to hearing from some great candidates for this great cruise.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Familiar Face

Noticed you joined in 2004; have you been fortunate to find good cabin matches?
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, I have had much luck finding travel buddies on Cruisemates and other sites.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by california dave View Post
Hey Guys!

I'm just starting my search for a travel buddy to share a cabin on the Grand Princess departing San Francisco on April 25, 2013 for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii.

Ports: San Francisco, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui, Ensenada, San Francisco.

Prices for previous passengers are starting at $1,105 (inside cabin). $1,335 for oceanview. So, I hope to jump on this price before it disappears. I'm leaning towards the inside cabin because, honestly, who spends much time in their cabin while on a cruise.

I'm 47, Hispanic, 6' tall, a great listener with a passion for cruise vacations. I'm hoping to find another gay guy my age (or close enough) who also enjoys lounging around the pool/beach/bar/lounges, while people watching with a nice cold cocktail in hand. I enjoy spirted conversations and also quiet relaxation. I'm very easy to get along with. I can provide references too.

Interested? Send me a message with a little info about yourself and I'll reply in kind.

Looking forward to hearing from some great candidates for this great cruise.

Dave
Dave:
I'm Ben and also looking for a companion for a Princess Cruise to Hawaii in the March timeframe.
My target date is the March 13th sailing from LA.
I'm 55, Business professional who really needs the R&R and will be just looking to relax enjoy the views and the ship.
Planning on booking a mini-suite and will be paying for two weather anyone joins or not.

Any flexability in your dates.
I could leave from SFO but it needs to be in March not April.
Haven't booked yet but called yesterday and theres plenty of availability on either cruise.
Leaving from SFO adds one night. LA is 14 nights and returns on 3/27/13.

If interested I could work you a great deal on the cabin.

I not a slob, non-smoker and love good food. 6' 1" and 275.

If interested maybe we could work something out.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately, I cannot travel in March. The pricing for a mini-suite is much better in March. However, I just cannot do it.

I appreciate the offer.

David