Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Australian bloke seeking cruise mates

Hi there,
I am a male 33 year old Melbournian straight male looking for some people to share a cabin on a cruise to try and save some cash. Single room fares are just too much.

I am looking at pretty much any cruise, hoping for 10+ days, New Zealand looks good but not really concerned at the destination, I just need a holiday!. Dont care what cruise organisation, dont care where it leaves from (melb, Sydney, Bris, etc)

My long service leave is available as of Feb 14 2013 so any time after that. I need at least a month notice so that I can organize someone to cover for me at work.
Other than that, male/female/straight/gay I dont care. Last time I was on a cruise I barely saw the people I shared a cabin with anyway cause I was mingling and roaming all over the ship hehe. However I am a friendly guy and am more then happy to make a new mate and hang out.

Anyway, let me know if your interested.
Cheers,
Russ
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Hi Russ,

Happy to share a cruise with you. If you can respond by email we can review all the options.

Cheers,

Tony

davidzik@gmail.com
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm open to having a cruise partner.....I'm an Aussie {Tasmanian] but wouldn't want to go until at least Sep/Oct....have a few cruises in mind.

Cheers
Blitz
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzgritz View Post
I'm open to having a cruise partner.....I'm an Aussie {Tasmanian] but wouldn't want to go until at least Sep/Oct....have a few cruises in mind.

Cheers
Blitz
Hi Blitz,

I too have replied to Russ but still no reply.

Happy to share a cruise with you. If you can respond by email we can review all the options.

Cheers,

Tony

davidzik@gmail.com