Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Captain

Default Cruisemate needed / Celebrity Century / February

This is the right cruise for me based on my requirements, lifestyle, and budget, but I need a cruisemate to save single fare rate. As you can see the cruise is coming up quickly so I will need to hear soon so that I can make plans accordingly with no hassle, no stress, no doubt, no indecisiveness, no uncertainty, and no unknown factors. The result will be a nice, enjoyable cruise. Not locked in to this cruise date - prefer February or March- or ship. Zaandam and Princess are other options.

Celebrity Century

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Feb 17 San Diego, CA 5:00pm
Mon Feb 18 At Sea
Tue Feb 19 At Sea
Wed Feb 20 At Sea
Thu Feb 21 At Sea
Fri Feb 22 At Sea
Sat Feb 23 Honolulu, Oahu, HI 7:00am Midnight
Sun Feb 24 Lahaina, Maui, HI 8:00am 8:00pm
Mon Feb 25 Kilauea Volcano, HI (Cruising) Midnight
Mon Feb 25 Hilo, Hawaii, HI 8:00am 6:00pm
Tue Feb 26 Kona, Hawaii, HI 7:00am 4:00pm
Wed Feb 27 At Sea
Thu Feb 28 At Sea
Fri Mar 1 At Sea
Sat Mar 2 At Sea
Sun Mar 3 Ensenada, Mexico 7:00pm Midnight
Mon Mar 4 San Diego, CA 6:00am

I'm a single, healthy, senior, male, single and retired. Not looking for anything kooky, romance or to fool around. Not looking for drama although I do enjoy high adventure. I'd just like someone to share the cabin and perhaps hang out and go on an excursion or two.

I don't drink or smoke, or snore. Most times I don't sleep in the morning. Like to go to gym for workout and walk the deck. I love quiet and just listening to the water passing by. I have a sense of humor and I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with. I have been on several cruises with cruisemates, but finding one who's interested in this cruise is tough.

I am open to both male and female cruisemate. Willing to hang with cruisemate out while we cruise, but if you prefer to do your own thing, that is fine as well.

If interested, reply to thread.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello!

I have been looking for a cabin share to Hawaii in April, but can go earlier if need be. I'm very flexible on the ship and fairly flexible on the dates. I've really just been looking for the best price available. I'm a young female, but get along with people from all walks of life. I too am a morning person and do not drink, smoke, or snore (as far as I know I enjoy the quiet very much, but also love to laugh. Please let me know what you think!

Rachel