Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default M Looking for occassional cabinmate.

Semi-retired Male, 53, Christian, Straight, looking for cabin mates and ideas for cruises to new places. I have been on 11 cruises in the past 2 years, but do not really care much for paying the single penalty for a cabin I spend very little time in.
Non-smoker, non-drinker. M or F OK.
I am looking for some one to share cabins for longer cruises where the cost is out of my budget for a single cabin.
Clean, respectful, and early riser, early to bed kinda guy.
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic24 View Post
Semi-retired Male, 53, Christian, Straight, looking for cabin mates and ideas for cruises to new places. I have been on 11 cruises in the past 2 years, but do not really care much for paying the single penalty for a cabin I spend very little time in.
I am looking for some one to share cabins for longer cruises where the cost is out of my budget for a single cabin.
Hi, I too am looking for a cabin buddy if at all possible. My potential dates are from the 14th March 2013 for two weeks or so. I'm really keen on the P&O Azura for 21nts but willing to be flexible on the cruise line and dates. Do let me know if interested. Cath
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic24 View Post
Saw you ad and I too would love to find someone that enjoys cruising and saving some money. I am retired hospital CIO and love the longer cruises. Saves airfare cost and enjoy longer trips. I have been cruising HAL and Princess but if a great deal comes along - no preference.

Do not smoke and only drink a glass wine every so often. Am 72 healthy and gym rate.

Let me know if you would like more info. Bob rl4309@powerc.net