CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   cruise companion needed! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394404-cruise-companion-needed.html)

itsmenance January 30th, 2013 12:27 AM

cruise companion needed!

Fun, single, NON SMOKER, seeking cruise companion. I like my solitude, but I hate paying the double person fee. Going to dinner together and some shows would be fun, but I definitely don't want to be attached at the hip! I love the high adventure excursions, dancing, and sitting alone on the deck reading. I am not anti-social, but I am not looking for a lover or a new best friend! Just someone to share the cost of a cabin!
Anyone interested?

dfs85302 January 30th, 2013 12:43 AM

are you looking for females or just men? i'm a MWF 37 iso a cruise mate for carnival. how long of a cruise are you going on and when? are you looking for interior rooms by any chance? i'm looking at doing a back to back cruise, but if not back to back, 7 day cruises are good.

mayorm1 January 30th, 2013 03:44 PM

Hey how are you im 28 male in miami. Did you already book im trying to go with friends as a part of a wedd its april 6-11 on carnival victory from miami to jam to mex and back let me know thanks

Victor A October 5th, 2013 03:26 PM

Single white straight male looking to share a cabin with male or female.Seeking to go on aleast a 12 day mediterrean cruise in October,November or December back to back cruises would be nice.Open to suggestions on ports of call.I'm easy to get along with.Please no snoring though.You can e-mail me at unlimitedpwr4@net zero.net.I've got some prices now.They start at $1076.00

Michele720 November 25th, 2013 04:59 AM

You sound ALOT like me. Which port do you sail from? I am near Port Canaveral...older female...have cruised 3 times, always on balcony cabins. looking for inexpensive, 4-7 day trip.

zubin786 December 3rd, 2013 07:02 PM

May not be exactly what you are looking for, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.

zoradee December 4th, 2013 02:39 AM

Hello... Your ad sounds very much like mine:). I too enjoy being on my own, and in compete control of where and when I do things. Trying to find someone to do the 13 day land and sea alaska cruise on princess line in sept 2014 (sept because I was told it is more likely I will see the northern lights this time of year. I am a very active 57 year old female looking for another female to share a balcony cabin. Like you I don't mind occasionally sharing a meal or perhaps seeing a show. I am more likely to turn in early with a book and then get up and watch the sunrise than I am to stay out late. I hope to ride horses in mt McKinley, zipline, and just enjoy as much as I can. I don't have funds that allow me to pay 200%+ for a single cabin so I am realllly hoping to find a cabin mate ....if you're interested zoradee2000@yahoo.com

sgray January 14th, 2014 03:18 PM

I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I like to listen more than talk but am quite able to maintain a conversation. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationist.

I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to from the airport.

adrian1978 January 15th, 2014 11:16 AM

hi saw your post my names adrian im planning a cruise for next october looking for someone to split the cost of the cabin im im intrested in going on the carnival dream if intrested my email is adrian341978@yahoo.co.uk

angler117 January 16th, 2014 10:04 PM

Are you still looking for cruiser. I am 39 year old male looking to share cost on cabin. I love to cruise just hate paying double. Let me know if you are still available and would like to go sometime.

Thanks