Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to itsmenance
Default cruise companion needed!

Fun, single, NON SMOKER, seeking cruise companion. I like my solitude, but I hate paying the double person fee. Going to dinner together and some shows would be fun, but I definitely don't want to be attached at the hip! I love the high adventure excursions, dancing, and sitting alone on the deck reading. I am not anti-social, but I am not looking for a lover or a new best friend! Just someone to share the cost of a cabin!
Anyone interested?
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Familiar Face

are you looking for females or just men? i'm a MWF 37 iso a cruise mate for carnival. how long of a cruise are you going on and when? are you looking for interior rooms by any chance? i'm looking at doing a back to back cruise, but if not back to back, 7 day cruises are good.
Upcoming Cruises:
Carnival Freedom Ft Laud to West Carib.- April 14, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami to East Carib. - April 21, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami West Carib. - April 28, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Glacier Bay - Sept 3, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Alaska - Sept 10, 2013
Carnival Valor to South Carib - Feb 2014
Carnival Victory to East Carib - Feb 2015

Last edited by dfs85302; January 29th, 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: want to state cruise line
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hey how are you im 28 male in miami. Did you already book im trying to go with friends as a part of a wedd its april 6-11 on carnival victory from miami to jam to mex and back let me know thanks
Old October 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Single white straight male looking to share a cabin with male or female.Seeking to go on aleast a 12 day mediterrean cruise in October,November or December back to back cruises would be nice.Open to suggestions on ports of call.I'm easy to get along with.Please no snoring though.You can e-mail me at unlimitedpwr4@net zero.net.I've got some prices now.They start at $1076.00
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Familiar Face

You sound ALOT like me. Which port do you sail from? I am near Port Canaveral...older female...have cruised 3 times, always on balcony cabins. looking for inexpensive, 4-7 day trip.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

May not be exactly what you are looking for, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.
Old December 4th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Familiar Face

Hello... Your ad sounds very much like mine. I too enjoy being on my own, and in compete control of where and when I do things. Trying to find someone to do the 13 day land and sea alaska cruise on princess line in sept 2014 (sept because I was told it is more likely I will see the northern lights this time of year. I am a very active 57 year old female looking for another female to share a balcony cabin. Like you I don't mind occasionally sharing a meal or perhaps seeing a show. I am more likely to turn in early with a book and then get up and watch the sunrise than I am to stay out late. I hope to ride horses in mt McKinley, zipline, and just enjoy as much as I can. I don't have funds that allow me to pay 200%+ for a single cabin so I am realllly hoping to find a cabin mate ....if you're interested zoradee2000@yahoo.com
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I like to listen more than talk but am quite able to maintain a conversation. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationist.

I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to from the airport.
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi saw your post my names adrian im planning a cruise for next october looking for someone to split the cost of the cabin im im intrested in going on the carnival dream if intrested my email is adrian341978@yahoo.co.uk
Old January 16th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you still looking for cruiser. I am 39 year old male looking to share cost on cabin. I love to cruise just hate paying double. Let me know if you are still available and would like to go sometime.

Thanks