Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF 47 cruise in next few months

I am new here. Looking for a cruising companion M/F no preference. I am 47, love to strike out on my own adventures in port vs.cruise excursions. I love snorkeling, hiking, boating...I am up for it all! I don't drink or smoke and probably a better fit with someone that doesn't focus on partying. Happy on my own or with someone occasionally. I don't have any cruises booked but would like to take one by April. I live on the West Coast and was thinking of trying a departure from New Orleans. I have departed many times from Miami and Long Beach.
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWcruiser View Post
I am new here. Looking for a cruising companion M/F no preference. I am 47, love to strike out on my own adventures in port vs.cruise excursions. I love snorkeling, hiking, boating...I am up for it all! I don't drink or smoke and probably a better fit with someone that doesn't focus on partying. Happy on my own or with someone occasionally. I don't have any cruises booked but would like to take one by April. I live on the West Coast and was thinking of trying a departure from New Orleans. I have departed many times from Miami and Long Beach.
Hi,
I new here too. Do you know where you would like to go to? I am flexible. There an 8 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale to Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk and Domincan Republic. I have cruised before, but not these ports live on the east coast, don't smoke but enjoy my wine. I am 47 years old and looking for a cruise mate. If interested you can email me at njerikross@gmail.com

Sincerely, njeri
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I live on the West Coast and would like to try a cruise out of NOLA for my next cruise. Aruba would be nice though!