Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF 52 young and fit - seeks spring adventure companion - just friends

Thinking - HAL Eurodam April 6 13-day FL to Rome arriving Apr 19, then HAL Noordam Apr 21 to May 5 to Athens, then possibly another onto Istanbul or island hopping via the Greece ferry system eventually to Turkey or going north into Greece ( very comfortable with driving in Greece) or ? Looking for possible companion for any or all legs and\or as a possible prelude to a Sept 75-Day Far East on HAL Amsterdam. Balcony only as it provides the extra “room” for needed alone time. Not a big drinker but love to dance, laugh and have a fun time but need to be well rested for port days as I go go go. I am pretty easy going, quiet sleeper (I am told), respectfully of other space and usually take an afternoon nap on sea days. Although I don’t mind traveling alone (lost my travel partners 2 years ago) and budget is not an issue (separate cabins works as well, preferred on the first leg, except the 75 day as the supplement is serious cash that I am not willing to spend) it is definitely more fun with someone else even if only to touch base at the end of the day to trade tales and ensure each other’s safety. I do smoke (at the moment) but only in designated spots and never in the room that is gross. If this is something you think you may be into and would like to explore further let me know. Male or female, any age (as long as you can take care of yourself), as I love to meet new and interesting people regardless of stats.
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Possible fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeflying1001 View Post
Thinking - HAL Eurodam April 6 13-day FL to Rome arriving Apr 19, then HAL Noordam Apr 21 to May 5 to Athens, then possibly another onto Istanbul or island hopping via the Greece ferry system eventually to Turkey or going north into Greece ( very comfortable with driving in Greece) or ? Looking for possible companion for any or all legs and\or as a possible prelude to a Sept 75-Day Far East on HAL Amsterdam. Balcony only as it provides the extra “room” for needed alone time. Not a big drinker but love to dance, laugh and have a fun time but need to be well rested for port days as I go go go. I am pretty easy going, quiet sleeper (I am told), respectfully of other space and usually take an afternoon nap on sea days. Although I don’t mind traveling alone (lost my travel partners 2 years ago) and budget is not an issue (separate cabins works as well, preferred on the first leg, except the 75 day as the supplement is serious cash that I am not willing to spend) it is definitely more fun with someone else even if only to touch base at the end of the day to trade tales and ensure each other’s safety. I do smoke (at the moment) but only in designated spots and never in the room that is gross. If this is something you think you may be into and would like to explore further let me know. Male or female, any age (as long as you can take care of yourself), as I love to meet new and interesting people regardless of stats.
Freeflying1001 you sound just the ticket. I recently lost my partner and a long spring break is what is now required. I am 61 retired Irishman living in Ireland a lot closer to Europe than you. I can be contacted directly by E-mail at; oaklawn4@eircom.net if you require more information.
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Freeflying1001 you sound just the ticket. I recently lost my partner and a long spring break is what is now required. I am 61 retired Irishman living in Ireland a lot closer to Europe than you. I can be contacted directly by E-mail at; oaklawn4@eircom.net if you require more information.
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi,
I am very interested in the Eurodam on 4/29. Would that fit into your plans.
I am an experienced cruiser, sleep quietly and would like to share a verandah cabin.
Love to hear from you,
Marilyn from Connecticut
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 56, SWF and live in fort lauderdale. I want to go transatlantic in the Spring. Are you interested.
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 56 SWF, I want to go transatlantic in the spring from Fort Lauderdale or Miami.
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyrevere View Post
I am 56, SWF and live in fort lauderdale. I want to go transatlantic in the Spring. Are you interested.
Hi katyrevere
I am already in the process of being booked on the Eurodam April 6 as a single. The price is so reasonable that it is cheaper than taking a flight and much more comfortable. Although I don't need a roomie now would love to hang out if you are still considering going.
Bonnie
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Marilyn from Connecticut
I am already in the process of booking the Noordam April 21 as a single. I am meeting up with HOP HOP so we can hang out together but are getting separate cabins. If you would like to hang out with us I am sure we will all have great fun and it will be a good opportunity to determine compatibility for future longer cruises.
Bonnie from Ontario
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
wf 55, I will be in Venice, looking to share a window view cabin with wf for $1129. on the Norwegian Spirit leaving Venice April 29th Istanbul, Mikonos, .....ands in Barcelona! Interested?
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalemate View Post
wf 55, I will be in Venice, looking to share a window view cabin with wf for $1129. on the Norwegian Spirit leaving Venice April 29th Istanbul, Mikonos, .....ands in Barcelona! Interested?
Contact me at d11bernard@yahoo.ca
Old March 4th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Already booked on Hal through to May 5th but thanks.