CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking Cruise Mate/ Cabin Share. Depart April. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394510-seeking-cruise-mate-cabin-share-depart-april.html)

msp18015 February 5th, 2013 01:42 PM

Seeking Cruise Mate/ Cabin Share. Depart April.

1 Attachment(s)
Hey there. I love to Cruise and Go every Year. My travel companion is not available this year and would love to Go on a Fun, Short (3-5) (5-7) Day Trip Leaving From Florida/Galveston (Whichever Is Easier for You).
My stipulation is I will be turning 30 on April 10th. Would Love to book a Cruise
that would be in Progress During that Time So I can celebrate on the Ship.

Bear in Mind, I am a fun loving, outdoorsy type. Day time on the deck by the pool mingling, excursion during port days that involve exploring, maybe ATV/Jet Ski whatever. Night time usually dancing, club, bar on Board the Ship.

If you're into having fun, being spontaneous and are going on a cruise in April and would love to share a cost then let's do this! I'd rather pay less for the cruise and save money for all the fun activities later.....so under $500 a person is my aim! Message me and Let's Have Some Fun!

NickMammoth February 6th, 2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msp18015 (Post 1463498)
Hey there. I love to Cruise and Go every Year. My travel companion is not available this year and would love to Go on a Fun, Short (3-5) (5-7) Day Trip Leaving From Florida/Galveston (Whichever Is Easier for You).
My stipulation is I will be turning 30 on April 10th. Would Love to book a Cruise
that would be in Progress During that Time So I can celebrate on the Ship.

Bear in Mind, I am a fun loving, outdoorsy type. Day time on the deck by the pool mingling, excursion during port days that involve exploring, maybe ATV/Jet Ski whatever. Night time usually dancing, club, bar on Board the Ship.

If you're into having fun, being spontaneous and are going on a cruise in April and would love to share a cost then let's do this! I'd rather pay less for the cruise and save money for all the fun activities later.....so under $500 a person is my aim! Message me and Let's Have Some Fun!

Hi. If traveling with a retired mature(70) fit fun loving outdoor guy is ok with you, I'm a go for sharing a cabin during the time you want to go. I sing a good rendition of Happy Birthday .

Mark
Mark91324@gmail.com

Deckdivacologne February 11th, 2013 02:03 PM

~ april 6th out of Florida

Hi there- i liked your post and nice attitude partying on the ship for your birthday ! Also allocation for non paying the singlesupplement sounds nice.
Even EPIC has the solo cabins (which i did ) they tend to be very expensive at the end :_)
so i posted 3 times looking for sharing cabin to avoid single supplement paying. Very interested in leaving on April 6th from Miami with the Epic or other 2 suggestions..check it out and let me know
DDC

msp18015 February 12th, 2013 03:14 AM

Looks interesting but it's close to $700 dollars and it's 8 days. Plus I am flying in from San Diego.....you didn't really pay attention to the fine print in my post...5-7 days max. $500 or under per person.

ceharden84 February 21st, 2013 12:13 PM

I am a female, 29, and I would be interested in cruising with you. It would be my first time. Warning: I am pretty quiet and laid-back. I wouldn't be a party animal, however, on the other hand, I am the perfect quiet calm roommate! But this sounds so perfect - Caribbean, April, under $500, short duration, everything is just what I was looking for. I hope I hear from you.

efabrici April 1st, 2013 07:23 PM

Hello,

Looking for a roommate:

from San Juan 28apr
Show Cruise Information

from Miami 18th

Show Cruise Information

leeper28 April 2nd, 2013 10:39 PM

Short Notice!!

Hey let me know if your still in search of a cruisemate. Im very date specific, it has to fall between 4/21-4/25 and the more cost effective the better. Im a 27yo male, I am a very active person, part of the reason Ive never cruised before, but everyone I know assures me I wont get bored on a ship!! Up for anything really while at ports, also can respect if you want some r/r. Let me know asap. Its only a few weeks away!

leeper28 April 2nd, 2013 10:42 PM

I we posted on the same thread, just curious if you were still looking for someone to cruise with. We had similar needs in mind. I can only cruise between 4/21-4/25. If your still looking let me know. We can weigh some options!