Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking Cruise Mate/ Cabin Share. Depart April.

Hey there. I love to Cruise and Go every Year. My travel companion is not available this year and would love to Go on a Fun, Short (3-5) (5-7) Day Trip Leaving From Florida/Galveston (Whichever Is Easier for You).
My stipulation is I will be turning 30 on April 10th. Would Love to book a Cruise
that would be in Progress During that Time So I can celebrate on the Ship.

Bear in Mind, I am a fun loving, outdoorsy type. Day time on the deck by the pool mingling, excursion during port days that involve exploring, maybe ATV/Jet Ski whatever. Night time usually dancing, club, bar on Board the Ship.

If you're into having fun, being spontaneous and are going on a cruise in April and would love to share a cost then let's do this! I'd rather pay less for the cruise and save money for all the fun activities later.....so under $500 a person is my aim! Message me and Let's Have Some Fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05204-001.jpg (101.0 KB, 26 views)
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by msp18015 View Post
Hey there. I love to Cruise and Go every Year. My travel companion is not available this year and would love to Go on a Fun, Short (3-5) (5-7) Day Trip Leaving From Florida/Galveston (Whichever Is Easier for You).
My stipulation is I will be turning 30 on April 10th. Would Love to book a Cruise
that would be in Progress During that Time So I can celebrate on the Ship.

Bear in Mind, I am a fun loving, outdoorsy type. Day time on the deck by the pool mingling, excursion during port days that involve exploring, maybe ATV/Jet Ski whatever. Night time usually dancing, club, bar on Board the Ship.

If you're into having fun, being spontaneous and are going on a cruise in April and would love to share a cost then let's do this! I'd rather pay less for the cruise and save money for all the fun activities later.....so under $500 a person is my aim! Message me and Let's Have Some Fun!
Hi. If traveling with a retired mature(70) fit fun loving outdoor guy is ok with you, I'm a go for sharing a cabin during the time you want to go. I sing a good rendition of Happy Birthday .

Mark
Mark91324@gmail.com
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default ~ april 6th out of Florida

Hi there- i liked your post and nice attitude partying on the ship for your birthday ! Also allocation for non paying the singlesupplement sounds nice.
Even EPIC has the solo cabins (which i did ) they tend to be very expensive at the end :_)
so i posted 3 times looking for sharing cabin to avoid single supplement paying. Very interested in leaving on April 6th from Miami with the Epic or other 2 suggestions..check it out and let me know
DDC
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Looks interesting but it's close to $700 dollars and it's 8 days. Plus I am flying in from San Diego.....you didn't really pay attention to the fine print in my post...5-7 days max. $500 or under per person.
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a female, 29, and I would be interested in cruising with you. It would be my first time. Warning: I am pretty quiet and laid-back. I wouldn't be a party animal, however, on the other hand, I am the perfect quiet calm roommate! But this sounds so perfect - Caribbean, April, under $500, short duration, everything is just what I was looking for. I hope I hear from you.
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

Looking for a roommate:

from San Juan 28apr
Show Cruise Information

from Miami 18th

Show Cruise Information
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Short Notice!!

Hey let me know if your still in search of a cruisemate. Im very date specific, it has to fall between 4/21-4/25 and the more cost effective the better. Im a 27yo male, I am a very active person, part of the reason Ive never cruised before, but everyone I know assures me I wont get bored on a ship!! Up for anything really while at ports, also can respect if you want some r/r. Let me know asap. Its only a few weeks away!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I we posted on the same thread, just curious if you were still looking for someone to cruise with. We had similar needs in mind. I can only cruise between 4/21-4/25. If your still looking let me know. We can weigh some options!