Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 26/f cruisemate needed from Mia to Bahamas in march

Hello! I am currently looking for a cruisemate to split the cost of a cabin for a Bahamas cruise from march 22-25 departing from Miami fl. I will either do Norwegian sky or carnival imagination. I would prefer a female cruisemate but would consider a male (no creepers plz) around my age (21-30). My plans are to have fun, do some gambling, activities, and drink!
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hey i know your trying to go in march but im 28 single male in miami looking to go in April 6-11 Carnival Victory to Jam to Mex and back as a part of a wedding party, its a really fun group laid back in late 20s. looking to cut cost let me know if your interested thanks!
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

That sounds like fun but unfortunately I cannot make it in April. I am in grad school and will have classes then.
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Familiar Face

oh that sucks i do too lol but i got my work already so i can go. let me know if things change
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Did you find anyone yet?

I am also looking at those days to the Bahamas. I am female. I was about to book but saw my priced double because I am traveling alone. Let me know and we can split a room. I just need a vacation and that is my only weekend available. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old March 5th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'd be open to share a room with you

I'm a 29/m, never been on a cruise before, I'd like to find out more info about you, the cruise, rates, etc...let me know